Search results

1. B

2003 with 2002 console

Anybody seen this one up close and personal or have heard any rumors on performance.plum crazy fiberglass did the facelift and I believe the guy's name is aka who owns it.just curious .saw a lot of pics up close of the process being under way with console but none of the whole boat after facelift.
  2. B

Could you post some pics

of stainless marine trim indicator installed in dash on a xb 2003 please .getting ready to purchase one and trying to get some examples.thanks brian
  3. B

Looking for stainless marine

Gauge , cable and bracket assy for 20 inch mid .if anyone has one to come up for sale .thanks Brian
  4. B

awesome experience

purchased a prop from grandlake gar and received a flawless prop from him.it was exactly what he described.just wanted to share what a pleasure it was doing business with him.great to have a website with some great people aboard.thanks again george .:smile:smile:smile
  5. B

Spinelli back building props

03-04-2015, 08:39 AM #32 Spinelli Propellers Spinelli Propellers is offline Supporting Vendor Join Date Apr 2009 Location Rochester, NY Posts 14 I can build you a brand new one? Reply With Quote Reply With Quote
  6. B

For those who did the bunk modifications

How is it working out ?.did the readjusted height for the vertical bunks seem to be the height that you needed or would you have gone a little more or less.?i got around to slotting the keel bracket roller and that is about as far as I got.i have only had the boat out maybe six times since I was...
  7. B

Stock trim gauge size?

In the 2003 dash.going to mount a fuel pressure gauge in its place.havent had a chance to get by the lake and look.thanks brian
  8. B

280 reeds

is the 5 pedal sport jet reeds that came in the 05 280 have better idle quality and performance compared to the stock 7 pedal that i have in my 03 280.thanks brian
  9. B

Fine looking 2003 on 280 hwy this afternoon

Don't know who it was but sure did look awesome .saw it about 7:00 tonight in Alexander city al. On hwy 280 red and grey on a tandem with a 225x.nice rig:cool
  10. B

Pics of perko switch mounted in xb 2003

Anybody share some.looking at cleaning up some wiring in the back and installing a perko switch.thanks Brian
  11. B

280 block pressure?

Pulling 7@5000 and 10@6100. This sound about right ?Water pressure.
  12. B

Loose ball joint

On starboard side.how hard is this to remove ,can you remove it with bracket still attached or do you have to remove the whole steering bracket?Dual opposed steering on a 280.thanks Brian
  13. B

Allisons are

AWESOME .just saying:big grin.I have never been as pleased with a boat as I am with my new to me 2003.gotta a couple of days off and I am enjoying it.so glad I made the swap.now if I can get a handle on the Chine walk I'll be good to go.still learning.:razz
  14. B

Is there that much difference between?

Acceleration in a 2002 and 2003 with matching setup?I was just curious never been in a 2002 .if you had to estimate what kind of time would you give a 2003 compared to a 2002 when it came to acceleration how far behind would the 2003 be.Thanks Brian
  15. B

Wtb stainless marine Trim indicator setup

Need the indicator,actuator and cable with hardware for a 20 inch bass mid on a 280.thanks , Brian
  16. B

2003 with 15 inch mid

What would be the advantages of going from a 20 to a 15 inch mid 280?thanks,brian
  17. B

Mazco 19 spline Hub

Are these hubs welded in when you buy a mazco new?
  18. B

stainless marine outboard trim indicator

xb 2003 i noticed alot of them installed at the windshield?any extra drilling in that location or use exsisting holes?thanks brian
  19. B

27 spinelli

6out of 10 rating.has one small nick and prop needs to be cleaned up.ran great on my last 20 footer with 200.small shaft merc.150.00 plus shipping.SOLD
  20. B

Can I just

Take a small file and pull the small nick on the edge of one of my blades. You can run your finger down the blade and catch your skin with it .does not appear to have a deep gouge in the blade just a very slight nick that the metal will catch your skin when you run your finger across it.no crack...