Search results

1. B

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas .
  2. B

Nonratcheting gear case

Sorry I did not mean to word it that way.was not coming off as a know it all just trying to tell him what I have read on this forum and scream and fly.he was asking for opinions and I was just trying to tell what I have read on the website.
  3. B

Nonratcheting gear case

sorry I misread.
  4. B

Nonratcheting gear case

The post you mention or have been reading was in reference to installing 3liter engines on an allison .all the added weight on the transom posed a threat at high speeds runs and being able to correct errors with the right kind of gear case..
  5. B

2003 with 2002 console

Is he on allison forum?have you heard any performance gains from taking the big console off.the work looked impressive from what I saw on Facebook .i remember a while back either on allison forum or bbc there was a guy in the process of selling a 2003 and getting a 2002 and he backed out of it...
  6. B

2003 with 2002 console

Anybody seen this one up close and personal or have heard any rumors on performance.plum crazy fiberglass did the facelift and I believe the guy's name is aka who owns it.just curious .saw a lot of pics up close of the process being under way with console but none of the whole boat after facelift.
  7. B

New Mercury 200 XS Consumer Outboard

Wow.that is cool .i guess it is the squeaky wheel that gets the grease
  8. B

Prop

Thanks
  9. B

Prop

Very interesting .i have always loved 28 et straight out of the box .28 et before the one I have now was doing some cruising on the lake slowed down for some good size Wakes off a boat stepped back in the throttle and broke an ear off.from that day been on a hunt for a prop that would be a...
  10. B

Hole Shot Help XB 21 2+2

have you tried removing pvs plugs in the prop?
  11. B

23' Grandsport

Wow 250 at 100 mph 23ft .very impressiveI like
  12. B

this shouldnt last long... 2000 grandsport

Wow that is a great deal:cool:
  13. B

Could you post some pics

Thanks so much:-)
  14. B

Could you post some pics

of stainless marine trim indicator installed in dash on a xb 2003 please .getting ready to purchase one and trying to get some examples.thanks brian
  15. B

Looking for stainless marine

Seems like the same for me also.no luck in three years.and yes it is tough to turn around and see where the trim is set.thanks for the contact info
  16. B

Looking for stainless marine

Gauge , cable and bracket assy for 20 inch mid .if anyone has one to come up for sale .thanks Brian
  17. B

First gopro Clip today

Ya done good
  18. B

First gopro Clip today

great job.amazing imaging ,really produces some great video
  19. B

A dog with great taste

I love the pic.had one 40years ago really loved that dog.