Search results

1. podslammed

I'm Needing A Sportsmaster

I have a cle. Just offering here before i list it on high perf boats
  2. podslammed

Cable Steering

Pm me tour number or email and ill send some pics of the cables. They do not appear to have much use at all.
  3. podslammed

Cable Steering

I just removed the dual opposing cable steering out of my xbo2 to go with hydraulic. If anyone is interested they can make me an offer. Not sure what ists worth. I have receipts from when i got the boat where the cables were replaced. I can text pics so pm if intersted. Thanks
  4. podslammed

Pan Grommets

Im looking for replacement grommets that go in the front of the pan. It appears that merc discontinued them. Anyone know where i can get some? Thanks
  5. podslammed

Theres an 02 xb02 on scream and fly right now.
  6. podslammed

Removing Sticker Adhesive

Thanks for the replies im gonna give them a try and let you know which one works best
  7. podslammed

Removing Sticker Adhesive

What do you guys use to get the glue off of the boat when removing stickers and decals for replacement?
  8. podslammed

28 hoss

Pics sent
  9. podslammed

28 hoss

I have a28 hoss triton prop that came with a sport master I bought. It's small shaft so I can't use it. 350 plus shipping. I can email or text pics.
  10. podslammed

Merc XS on XB03

Yea that's Doobie's old boat
  11. podslammed

WTB 225 Promax Intake

Thanks Whipper. Looks like resqu-u has what I need.
  12. podslammed

15in Sportmaster

Its sold
  13. podslammed

WTB 225 Promax Intake

I need a 7 pedal intake for a 225 promax
  14. podslammed

15in Sportmaster

I have a 15 in sportmaster small shaft with 2:1 gears. I just got it back from having it checked out. It has a new water pump and seals and has been pressure tested. I am asking $1500. 337-578-174six. Thanks Sold
  15. podslammed

14 in Allison jackplate

14in manual Allison plate. 275 plus shipping
  16. podslammed

My brand new, used, blown 150 promax

My 03 has a 200 pm and it's not cruising at mid 80s. I wish I had a 225 pm!
  17. podslammed

1996 River Racer Pictures

accidental post..sorry
  18. podslammed

Counter Weight

The bags of lead shot are actually what I was wondering about.. Do you have to make them yourself? Or can you buy them and where? Thanks guy's
  19. podslammed

Counter Weight

Was wondering what everyone was using to balance there boats when running solo?