Search results

1. allison8503

2006 xr2001 allison drag

Like the title says its a 2006 model XR2001 Allison drag, on a tandem axle trailer. The bare hull is between 475-485lbs "depending on the scale" The only rigging that will go with the boat is the fuel cell and fuel pump. It was rigged with a AIM Dash, brand new Voltphreak batteries and a custom...
  2. allison8503

2012 Hyrdostream venom

2010 Hyrdostream venom 2010 Hydrostream venom. The boat is orange and white! Its beautiful. The boat is fully rigged with fuel pump,trim pump,jack plate,carbon fiber livorsi gauges, and Hydraulic sterring. NO MOTOR. Me and a friend of mine purchased this boat from its previous owner for the...
  3. allison8503

Look out blarney's island the coonass's are coming

Just like the heading says we are pulling out tomorrow afternoon heading north. We arent bringing a boat. Its just not in the cards this time but we are coming to watch! So yall ice down the drinks and put the super tune in yalls motors. Iv been wanting to see one of these races for several...
  4. allison8503

XR 2001 drag boat. 2001 year model

Im Selling my Drag boat. Its a 2001 year model drag, the first year with the newest bottom. The boat is clean. Its not perfect because I do use it but it is shiny, no stress cracking anywhere, and runs and drives great! I would rate it a 7.5 but when I rate things a brand new one is only about a...
  5. allison8503

I need the weight of a johnson

Does anybody know the weight of a mid 90's stock 3.0 liter johnson. Im talking about a heavy cowl 20in. motor.