Search results

1. West Coast Bull

2021 war rally

Looks like prop testing to me
  2. West Coast Bull

Brake fluid flush

Last year at the rally my brakes lines broke on my trailer, so this year if you bring some fluid, I will bring all the tools to remove and replace the brake fluids for your trailer. I know some of you go fast Allison guys don’t believe in brakes, you say “ brakes just slow you down “ but its a...
  3. West Coast Bull

Coming soon

http://californiaboatercard.com/
  4. West Coast Bull

W.A.R 2017 roll call

California Delta May 13 through 21st at B&W Resort (916-777-6161) (1) George--- Allison (2) Bob ----- Stroker (3) Gary------Allison (4) Whitney------Allison (5) Mike-----Stroker (6) John R------Allison (7). Donny ---- Bullet (8) Kenrick----- Allison (9) Mike malino------Allison (10)...
  5. West Coast Bull

I need help.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!!!! Anyone available to go with me to South Beach (Miami) FREE flight and your own hotel room. $500 in spending money. I just don't want to go by myself. You have to be available to stay the whole weekend. The dates are Feb 29th-31st 2017... comment or hit my inbox if...
  6. West Coast Bull

Sportsman show in Sac.

Any of you " deplorable's " want to meet in Sac for the show...
  7. West Coast Bull

Big Storm

I herd Gean was praying for rain to fill up his lake Shasta, or was it Santa . I hope he gets what we need☔️☔️☔️
  8. West Coast Bull

2014 war

Delta !
  9. West Coast Bull

Gas is on the rise

I can't believe it but I was happy happy happy with gas at $3,50 a gallon ! Now it almost $4 bucks again. :-(
  10. West Coast Bull

war 2012

Hope all is well....... Would love to see you all at Shasta next year. that seams to be the best Lake to get the most to show up. But I'm up to wherever we go.
  11. West Coast Bull

WAR Rally time

May 17-22 2011. Set in stone B&W on the delta 20 + people Is anyone willing to organize a meal to keep eveyone together ? i would rather sit and have a beer,pizza or Hot dog with the whole gang then drive somewhere and back. I will do something on Tuesday and I'm sure Donny will...
  12. West Coast Bull

west coast ????

its been a long time from the last post, I guess all the west coast crew has been band from posting . I say let all the band peps back on the site.. Its the first rainy day of the year and fall fishing is here, how did everyone's boat hold up the summer ? lets all get back to posting what's...
  13. West Coast Bull

Allisons are GREAT boats

nuff said !
  14. West Coast Bull

What we missed at the rally ?

1 to thank Gene for the use of the House boat. 2 A few of are Allison buddy's from past rally's 3 the Trolling Motor race 4 Bill walking sideway 5 to thank Gene for the use of the House dock. 6 someone to forget about the drain plug. 7 John to bring a spare Power head 8 Bobs bad azz motor...
  15. West Coast Bull

At Salt Creek we are not that close to town for food so I would like to put something together for Tuesday dinner [snack] like I always do. and I am sure Donny will have the margaritas flowing. so sine up for a day or meal, each cabin has full kitchens
  16. West Coast Bull

new photos of 2009 rally

Send them to Lou so he can post them for us...I sent him about 50 pic. from the rally for us to see .:relax: http://allisonowners.com/war08pics.html
  17. West Coast Bull

W.A.R. 2009 Who , When and What ?

1) Mike Cribbin +1 Tuesday to Saturday... 03 Stroker 2) 3)
  18. West Coast Bull

Lake Steak and Nac.

Anyone up for the Spring trip to Nacimiento and steak dinner like we did last year ? You can tune up your boat befor the rally http://www.nacimientoresort.com/ let me know and I well set it up.Mike
  19. West Coast Bull

starting @*%&*#

Jay would like us to keep posting..:big grin so who do you think look at the computer more Gene or Gary ? :LMAO: and I here gas will be under $2.00 a gl. for 91. :at the bar
  20. West Coast Bull

Nossecone mod

Now I know what FASTFISH is talking about in the WAR video (2fast4mom productions) Geff is talking about plugging one hole on the right side of the gearcase. And now I see it in this months B&WB article. cool WCB :D :D