Search results

1. RobShaw-BasSport

New Allison Steering Wheel...

Anybody have any pics?
  2. RobShaw-BasSport

Sporty Mods

I had these mods done within a few hours of buying this rig new in Sep 07. Made a significant difference in handling. Robbie Patterson performed the modification to Darris Allison's specs...
  3. RobShaw-BasSport

New Boatmate "c" channel galvanized pics

Old trailer in the background. The first thing I did was to put new Kumho Radials load range D on the trailer. I never keep the spare on my trailers... The "Darris mod" to the rear cross bar. He has told Boatmate to put the rear bars on the new Allison trailers in this position.
  4. RobShaw-BasSport

It was fun visiting with Nancy and Darris again...

I arrived at their place on Saturday at about 5 pm to get my new trailer (sorry I couldn't stay for a catfish dinner). The new Boatmate "c" channel trailers are nice. I towed a 2014 BasSPort Pro 500+ miles on a new dual axle "c" channel and it was smooth. Darris, ever the thinking kind, has...
  5. RobShaw-BasSport

My trailer has officially bitten the dust...

I was getting the boat ready Friday night to take my visiting daughter (High School math teacher in SW Missouri) fishing the next morning. When I hooked up the trailer to the truck, I heard a loud noise. The rear most cross bar on the trailer has snapped in two from corrosion. I guess we were...
  6. RobShaw-BasSport

Did you guys know?

Boatmate is now building "C" frame trailers? may be old news but I just learned about it yesterday while trying to revive my painted dual axle tube trailer that's not long for this world:help
  7. RobShaw-BasSport

2013 across the board price increases...

Ive heard that new boat costs will increase in 2013 due to new EPA fuel requirements...does anyone know the amount (average) of the increase? Still several weeks out for boat shows in this area...
  8. RobShaw-BasSport

New Allison BasSPort Pro skid planer...

I bought my 08 brand new in Sep 07. On the newer BasSPort Pro's, what's the length of the skid planers nowadays? Are they flush with the transom? Thanks.
  9. RobShaw-BasSport

Single console BasSPort Pro

Ive been told there was only (1) single console made. It's a 2006 and it's for sale at C&O for $36,900. Damn fine looking! www.candomarine.com
  10. RobShaw-BasSport

2011 Allison BasSPort Pro bow electronics

Darris built a BasSPort Pro so that Lee Sanderson could show it at the Richmond, Va show. I have pics of the new bow electronics and dash but have not cracked the code on posting pics to this site. I have them hosted on shutterfly. Ive posted the picks on BFHP and BBC if interested.:beer:
  11. RobShaw-BasSport

Hey Tn Folks...

The next time one of y'all visit the factory, could you ask Nancy or Bill when the website might be updated with some of the new stuff?...thanks.:gone fishing
  12. RobShaw-BasSport

Leaking UFP "GOLD" hub...

I know RA has had this issue and he posted some great info on the tow rig boards. On Saturday, I noticed a puddle of oil beneath my left rear wheel (the wheel with the brakes...coincidence?). I had a buddy flying in from Japan with a promised fishing trip to Kerr on Monday. After about 50...
  13. RobShaw-BasSport

Basscat stepping it up

Theres some pictures on the internet and a story on www.bassfan.com concerning the reintroduction of the Basscat Eyra. Looks like they might be building a go fast. Theres a small rear deck fairing (where did they get that idea) and few other things that might make this boat a contender...
  14. RobShaw-BasSport

Tar River, NC boating fatality...

http://www.witn.com/home/headlines/81931512.html
  15. RobShaw-BasSport

Allison BasSport Pro 2 seat bass machine

Im going saltwater! 2008 BasSport Pro, Porsche red and white with black consoles. Merc 250XS (sportmaster) with less than 100 hours and FULL FACTORY WARRANTY. 1:62 gears installed, new 1:75 gears included! Garmin electronics. Motorguide Digital 24V. Stealth Pro Pack charging system...
  16. RobShaw-BasSport

Prop education

Some of you folks may already know this, but wanted to share what I learned today. Ive been searching for quite awhile for a clean, unworked 27 OMC SRX. Last week, while visiting one of our local prop shops, I asked to return to the back room where I had found an old Hoss earlier in the year...