Search results

1. curry10

1996 XB2002 Comp Aluminum Trailer

The hull is a 1996 XB2002 Comp 750lb edition. Carpet has just been replaced, all new stickers from Allison, Motor was a Mariner 225 Super Mag. Right now it has my spare fresh 200 power head with all the original Super mag electrics. Sitting on a custom aluminum trailer. 12,500 U can text...
  2. curry10

Wiring Diagram Link that works?

when i click on all the links i find i get redirected to some BS site??
  3. curry10

rocker switches?

I searched the forum but couldnt find any good info. Looking to replace the 2 switches on the deck and 4 on the panel of my 2002. I remember seeing a post where someone bought identical ones... cant recall the name of the place??
  4. curry10

Restoring my 1996 xb2002 comp hull

I been letting it go for some time. I was wondering the best process in getting the gel coat back to a non embarrassing state. I'm ashamed I let it go this far. What's carpet running at these days? Thinking of some sort of spray in liner? Suggestions? Looks much better in the pic than real...
  5. curry10

96' 225 promax long block replaced with 93' long block

I've had my ally with my 225 super mag since 2000. It finally slung a rod out the side where the front and back halves meet. I was misled into buying a 93 long block that was suppose to be a 98. That being said I u understand the ports and exhaust are different. After reassembly I noticed a...
  6. curry10

Bring back the finish on my xb2002??

Anyone know if you can bring back the finish on my ally or if it's even possible. Not real bad just looks dry unless I rub some pledge on it. Any help is appreciated.