Search results

1. JWolff

New to me XB21, now which motor?

I believe Jay McDaniel had a 2.5XS on his XB21 when he bought it. Check with him. He also frequents BBC and Facebook often if you don't see him on here.
  2. JWolff

Propellor Dynamics lower unit changes for XB 21 Sportmasterx gear case

Mine has those mods but never ran in stock mode so can’t compare.
  3. JWolff

2017 Allison XB 21 Bass Sport Pro - No Longer Available

Some people like the extra warranty. And most dont get the pros over 85ish with a 250 anyway. Isnt mid 80’s the max for a tm lower before blowout occurs.
  4. JWolff

2003 XB21 2+2 for sale low hours

Identical to the one above except dark blue where the one in this post is red. 2003 boat and motor.
  5. JWolff

2003 XB21 2+2 for sale low hours

10ga, talk to Tim Powell at Fastbass Marine. He is buying my 2+2 and can get you set up.
  6. JWolff

Best cost efficient way for a used boat buyer to safely get a 21 ft on trailer Allison delivered from Tennessee to Utah ???

I also went through Uship from Virginia to WA State. Around $2200 for approx. 2700 miles. The bigger concern for me was insuring the boat was as good as stated by owner. Most Allison owners are awesome but you want a neutral party looking it over just in case.
  7. JWolff

Finnally found somenthing I don't like about my XB21 2+2

I just changed my 2 troller batteries out and didn't think it was too much worse than my old Champion. My big motor battery is right in front of the gas tank and easy to get to. Maybe the set ups changed some over the years. My rant was trying to remove and replace one of the rod tubes on the...
  8. JWolff

Finally got back into Allison need help with my XB21

The transducer looks like it would prevent you from trimming all the way under. Transducer shield makes a bracket that mounts that old style si transducer to the side of the jackplate. About $130 for adapter and bracket. From what I remember about stock SHO lower units they can only get to about...
  9. JWolff

24 Bravo I

Sold
  10. JWolff

Old guy, new bucket list item

Website should have a contact button. Or go to bbc since Lee is on there also.
  11. JWolff

I am thankful to have found this forum

Glad I could help.
  12. JWolff

Shoot me a text 509-308-2124, John

Shoot me a text 509-308-2124, John
  13. JWolff

BigR, I will be home Thursday if you want to come by. Meadow springs behind albertsons.
  14. JWolff

If you are buying an xb21 you want a 3.0 liter.
  15. JWolff

New to site

Oh I see it now, thought the Sport XS on the front said Stroker 3.2.
  16. JWolff

New to site

That is exactly what my boat looks like but with a 250 rather than the 300. I have your pic saved and use it on my work computer background sometimes. Is yours the one with the tan carpet? I remember a website for a canadian dealer with that color combo. I just noticed your Allison sticker is...
  17. JWolff

Yes, still in Richland with my XB21 2+2. Used to fish with Columbia Basin Bass Club until 2008. Have fished Arlington/Roosevelt, Crow Butte, and Boardman a bunch and never have to stand on the rear of the boat. If waves are that big the trolling motor is not staying in the water and I am not...
  18. JWolff

If you are launching out of Roosevelt are you driving down from the tri cities?
  19. JWolff

Trailer guys - how do you use your boats?

That sounds awesome. We have the mighty Columbia run right through the middle of my town but the only development are some parks (that are not conducive to beaching a boat) and flood control dikes (that are unneeded because of the dams controlling water levels). Having multiple waterfront...