1. J

2019 Watts BAr Rally T-Shirts

One size - 3XL
  2. J

rally shirts order

Hey Skewby put me down for a 2XL and an XL. Thanks James Clayton
  3. J

Wednesday Lunch: All Invited!

I will be there Lou, and I am bringing daddy Glenn with me.
  4. J

rally shirts and sizes

James Clayton, 1-XXL, 1-M
  5. J

Get well Hoxie!!

Get well Wildman. We still have a lot of hard years of trading ahead of us.
  6. J

ralley shirts and sizes

1 medium and 1 XXL.
  7. J

How do others describe your boat?

I got asked once if my SS Comp was a cuddy cabin. I like what kind of fishin can you do at a 100mph and my response is usually " I get lots of lips". My favorite comback when they start braggin about how fast their gambler, stratos, etc.. is I always answer In my best ,I get tired of...
  8. J

A little xb-2002 eye candy

Chad202 I didn't know they made 2003's in any color but red and black. A white one trimmed in black is a rare beast. What is that little long shaft black electric motor up on the front of your boat that thing has no place on any 20ft Allison?
  9. J

Buy the way guys If you want to see some real 2002 eye candy you need to shame Dave Hensely into posting some pictures of his latest steal. For a 2008 His will absolutley knock your eyes out.
  10. J

SSV1761982 Love the new console it is definetly a little less windy than the old style but at 6'6" tall I still wear that Allison hair do after running it. Back in the old days you saw every kind of instrument lay out imaginable in the drivers console. One thing I really liked about...
  11. J

Westy, I don't know what the hull weight is. I just wanted an easy 100mph and thats exactly what I got. The funny thing is I wasn't trying to build a fast rig because I had an SS comp with a tuned up 260 that was crazy fast and this one is even faster. I had never owned a 280 before and...
  12. J

This posting is a little late but I thought I would share with you guys my latest aquisition. This is my fifth Allison since 1984 and my second xb-2002. This boat is a 2013 xb-2002 FasBass specked out and rigged by myself and Hot Prop. Actually Hot Prop rigged it I just wore a path between...
  13. J

age of allison owners

I am 51. I bought my first one when I was 23 and have owned 4 and I am currently looking for number 5 and to date the only one that had a trolling motor on it was my first one a 1979 SST.
  14. J

1995 xb 2002

Check PM
  15. J

Ss2000-r

Having an SS-comp myself I noticed this boat last weekend at the Scream and Fly get together in Lincolnton Ga. and it is stunning. I talked to Bill at Allison three years ago when I got my Comp and he said that the ss-R is the rarest Super Sport with only 6 (at the time in June 07) ever built...
  16. J

1995 XTB 21 with 1994 260 EFI

guys, anyone looking for an xtb-21 you would be hard pressed to find one any nicer for the money. Dave, I appreciate the offer but I am going to hold out for a 2002.
  17. J

Sad News

Thanks guys
  18. J

1992 2002

Send pics to jaclayton1@tva.gov
  19. J

Super Sport Info

Hey Guys, I just got off the phone with Bill at the Allison Plant and he gave me a little background info on the SS models that I thought some of you might be interested in. The production numbers are as follows : SS Race model...