Search results

1. A

Going under the knife Thursday.

Good luck John !!! Praying everything goes great !!!
  2. A

Thanks Tony.

Thanks brother from another mother !!! We had a great time see you soon!!!
  3. A

2008 XB2002 with modified 280

With you be around lake Gibson , you need a pontoon to hang -out in the lake and the Xb 2002 to come up to the fun island and hang with the Allison group !!! Good luck !!!
  4. A

Attn: Clifton Rally

Brack you are right everybody be safe !!! Think when making pass !! Not to close to beach !!! We all are there for fun! Drink , eat and have a blast with the Allison family . Ready for the party to start, two more days of work , then clifton here we come .
  5. A

I am not going to be able to come

Bill we will miss you at the rally !!! But I would be doing the same , staying home with mom !!! Praying for a quick recovery for her Bill !!
  6. A

2008 XB2002 with modified 280

Nice ride !!!!
  7. A

Daily schedule?

Start drinking at 11:00 am tell 5;00 pm back to room take nap then eat and get ready for the evening party !!!!! The schedule for the week ! !!!! HAVE. FUN !!!
  8. A

Golf

Never have got to play !!!! With the party the night before the golf game, i need all the rest I can get to make It thru the next day !!!!
  9. A

New Personal Best

Hope you and Tim come down to fun island and hang out before you have to sell your xb2002 !!! I have a solid white xb 2002 with a 260 mariner , we have a little get together on 1or 2 week-end in August will let you guys know . Tim used your familys props since 1989 when got my first a-boat...
  10. A

New Personal Best

Bobalouie you need to come to fun island and hang out with me and Brack and the rest of the Allison group !!!! Maybe we can talk you into going to fast pass rally in Clifton !!!!
  11. A

Bringing parts to Clifton

It will be great to see you Lou from the Okies !!!
  12. A

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday Matt !!!
  13. A

quikandfst's 06 bassport pro elite / 250 proXS

Nice ride !!!! Good luck on sale !!!
  14. A

Thinking

Get you a ford flex front wheel drive 24 miles to gallon pull my xb2002 to the fast pass rally in clifton every year , you can take four people and luggage and still be comfortable!!!
  15. A

Like New Boatmate Trailer

Good looking trailer Brandon good luck on sale !!! See you at fastpass!!!
  16. A

Hoss Prop 14.5 x 30

Prop sold pending funds !!! Thanks Allison owners
  17. A

Hoss Prop 14.5 x 30

I would give it a 9 , I bought it used it looks like new, the tips of blades have had some work , that is the only thing I can tell , will try get a hold of hoss prop and see if he can check the numbers Monday and see if it has been worked.
  18. A

Hoss Prop 14.5 x 30

1998 xb2002 , 260 built by my cuz Brack !!! Selling it because starting to fish need a fishing prop and never used it .
  19. A

Hoss Prop 14.5 x 30

I think it is the same thickness as most hoss props , just has some cup on blades, Bought it used , Only used it 3 or 4 times , it is a great running prop !!!!
  20. A

Hoss Prop 14.5 x 30

Hoss Triton One 14.5 x 30 very good condition. Tips have slight cup. $450 delivered to your door in the U.S. 918-697-4395