Search results

1. U

COTTONPICKER

There used to be a guy on here that went by COTTONPICKER..aka Robert Beers.......he was in South ALABAMA. Does anyone remember him or does anyone know if he still has the platinum and blue XB2002 that he had :mrgreen:
  2. U

Florida Panhandle

Anyone in the Florida panhandle.......say around Jay, Fl or Pensacola ??
  3. U

HAVE A NICE DAY !!!!

This post was retracted because YA & RA have spoken wise words to the grasshoppa' :lol:
  4. U

XB2003 / 225 VMAX

OK...the old house has sold and it's time for a new toy. Since there are no F-23 MOODCRAFTS for sale on this planet, I was thinking about an XB2003 / 225 VMAX combination :roll: What's the thoughts on this combo compared to a 225SX in respect to reliability and fuel mileage ???? Would an...
  5. U

BOTTOM JACKPLATE BOLTS

how hard is it to get to them ?? Does the gas tank have to be removed ??? on an XB2002..........
  6. U

SETBACK

What's the optimum setback for a XB2002 with a 2.4 MERC ?? What's the most anyone's run successfully ? I know it's gonna' hurt the holeshot some, but I don't really care about holeshot........I've got a 4" ALLI plate now and I'm fixing to bolt a 12" RapidJack to it for a total of 16" setbcak...