Search results

1. U

Gelcoat repir at the factory??

Bill, You may also give Genesis Fiberglass in Winchester, Tn a call. They do top notch work and have a GREAT reputation. They will probably be quicker and cheaper than ALLISON. Here is a link............ http://www.genesis-fiberglass.com/
  2. U

I KNOWED it...

AMEN TO THAT BROTHER RA :shock: :grin: :grin: :grin:
  3. U

Florida Panhandle

Michael is the guy I sold it to, here in Huntsville. I thought he sold it to another individual in Jay, Fl ?? Does Michael still have it ???
  4. U

COTTONPICKER

There used to be a guy on here that went by COTTONPICKER..aka Robert Beers.......he was in South ALABAMA. Does anyone remember him or does anyone know if he still has the platinum and blue XB2002 that he had :mrgreen:
  5. U

Florida Panhandle

Earl, you know why I'm asking :lol: My old ALLI XB2002 was in Jay, Fl last I heard a year or so ago........platinum and red with an older (1985) 235 'RUDE. Strange combo, but ran very good.........was just wondering if it was still around. Would like to find out if he would sale it.
  6. U

Florida Panhandle

Anyone in the Florida panhandle.......say around Jay, Fl or Pensacola ??
  7. U

LITTLE GET TOGETHER!

I believe there is a famous singer from Ferriday Louisiana.......in fact, I believe I bought his latest CD yesterday :lol:
  8. U

HAVE A NICE DAY !!!!

:? DANG IT......I hate it when You'ns is right, BOTH of ya' :mrgreen: I'm retracting my post......I guess if they really want to know who the best is......they can read the name as it goes by :mrgreen:
  9. U

HAVE A NICE DAY !!!!

This post was retracted because YA & RA have spoken wise words to the grasshoppa' :lol:
  10. U

XB2003 / 225 VMAX

Well THANKS a ton for all the info and opinions !!!!! I think my best bet is to go with the MERC :mrgreen: I'm still torn between the XB2002 or trying an XB2003 this time :? Can't go wrong with either.......it'll really boil down to the best deal I run across :) For now I'm STILL stuck...
  11. U

Albert Haynesworth STOMP!!!

:shock: STUPID :x :x Wouldn't surprise me to find out that Haynesworth owns a BULLET :mrgreen:
  12. U

XB2003 / 225 VMAX

OK,OK.......before y'all rake me over the coals, the EFI / CARB thing is just a personal preference. I know the EFI is better in a lot of ways.....I just happen to like carbs better. I don't have any experience with the XB2003's.....both mine have been 2002's. My first one had an '85 235...
  13. U

XB2003 / 225 VMAX

I realize it's the same blocks :wink: but I feel more comfortable with the carbs :!: I like the old school carbs......they're still running when the EFI's are collecting dust and set up right they'll run virtually the same top-end numbers as an EFI motor.
  14. U

XB2003 / 225 VMAX

Thanks for the info guys :!: As far as the 260s & 280s......too much trouble for me (don't take that the wrong way). I want a good, reliable fishing motor.....all out speed will be the second priority with the new rig. If I can find a MINT 245 like I had on the last 2002 I'd like to have...
  15. U

XB2003 / 225 VMAX

OK...the old house has sold and it's time for a new toy. Since there are no F-23 MOODCRAFTS for sale on this planet, I was thinking about an XB2003 / 225 VMAX combination :roll: What's the thoughts on this combo compared to a 225SX in respect to reliability and fuel mileage ???? Would an...
  16. U

Cleavers on a XB2002

I've been coming out there for about 2 years now......we've been staying in Belin and Socorro.......see a lot of Pontoon boats and runabouts......always wondered where the water was :lol:
  17. U

Cleavers on a XB2002

I'll be there for sure Sept 16 - 21 and Oct 30 - Nov 4......... loks like I'll probably be there the last week in Sept also.... those are the trips I know are happening.....also have 1 or 2 more that are probable....they'll be to El Paso more than likely. When it gets closer I'll see how much...
  18. U

Cleavers on a XB2002

RB.......what part of NM are you in ??? I've got 3 trips out there in the next 2 months. We're staying in Alamagordo this time.......
  19. U

SET UP

I'm runnin' 18" on my XB2002. Lost a LITTLE on bottom....but is good on mid and top.......drives like a dream. I have a 6" ALLI plate on the transom with a 12" RapidJack bolted to that. [/img]