Search results

1. J

Wheres all the "old guys"!

Ain't been on here in years. Wondering how everyone is doing
  2. J

need 24 trophy

buddy has a 26 trophy to possibly trade vgc.may be interested 25 tempest as well.
  3. J

Allison xb 2002

why oh why must everything be halfway across country?????lol...let me know if you are planning a trip to tennessee and i will take it off your hands...
  4. J

xb2002...comp or lighter

looking for a red or white boat with or without power....no junkers.thx
  5. J

Deal going bad?

I know of someone that bought an ECU from him that was to be a mercury and was NOT.It also looks like it has been beat on with a big hammer.He would not answer his phone afterwords.
  6. J

merc ecu

I have someone that will give you a call about the ecu tomarrow.He will take it if it is good.
  7. J

1988 xb2002

Yes,The boat is for sale.Boat and Trailer $ 6800 with all rigging or boat,trailer and motor $10,000.For more information call Randy Sawyer @865-494-8000. This price is for the next few days only.It is SUPER NICE! No PMs or E-mails Please. Just phone calls only.Thanks
  8. J

Who's Going to Jasper?

does this mean i can park next to you guys :idea:
  9. J

im still waiting.......GPI

Allison boy you just wait till I get my GPI mods done ,then their WILL be another thing coming :lol: :lol: :lol:
  10. J

Yo Allison boy Yo Allison boy If is a BIG WORD. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
  11. J

ALLISONMAN.............just remember,you can only hold that button a little while.you dont wanna wind up like dave did,do you?you are gonna blow a little juice this year,arent you???????????
  12. J

John,about the best that we have been able to do is turn a 15x32 cleaver between 8500 and 8600 with 1.87 gears in a 200 style case,with a super stock 260. You do the the math. :o That is WITH 14 INCHS 0f JACKPLATE.Seams like thats about it,thats the reason that I waiting to hear from Randy, I...
  13. J

Randy,I have a xb2002 allison with a super stock 260.I am waiting holding my saw in one hand and paper and pencil in the other.That is what is making my arms tired.I really want to go fast. Yellow,I will be ready to answer the phone when RANDY tells me about that top secret high speed stuff. :D...
  14. J

Randy,My arms are getting REAL tired :cry: :cry: :cry: