Search results

1. F

Mercury pro xs

What year did the Pro XS 150 come out?
  2. F

2003 xb Allison boat seats

Will the Allison boat seats fit in a Stratos bass boat ?
  3. F

Wanted Evinrude E Tec

Looking for a 150 Evinrude E Tec
  4. F

Question for you all on a 2001 ,225 X

It will idle but won't take any throttle and supposed to have been rebuilt and I'm thinking about buying it so what's it worth if it's got to be rebuilt again after I get it home ==== This is what I have been told about it,,, 2001 mercury 225x pro max cranks and runs until you give it gas and...
  5. F

allison transducer help

http://www.chattanoogafishingforum.com/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=89345&posts=1
  6. F

BLAZER

I have a 2000 model 202 pro v blazer with a 200 pro xs with a 25 four blade trophy 1 inch below the pad, if I want to achieve faster speeds would I go up or down on the engine height ?
  7. F

prop ?

Anybody have any experience with 20 foot Blazer boats with a 225 optimax ? What prop would be best for this boat ,hole shot and top end ?
  8. F

1995 2003xb/225 fresh rebuild

1995 pst / 225 mariner super mag fresh rebuild converted to carbs by James Perry$ 15,000=== OR BEST OFFER . More pics in boats for sale forum.
  9. F

1995 2003 xb allison 225 mariner

15 hours on fresh rebuild converted over to carbs. Setup as it is with a light load it runs in low 80s with a 28 p drag four $ 17,000 obo OPEN TO OFFERS..
  10. F

exhaust port water

Why would water be coming out of the upper exhaust port on my mariner 225, the motor will only turn 56 to 58 hundred rpm?
  11. F

Fresh rebuild issues

I have a fresh 225 super mag efi converted to carb rebuild that I ran 3 to 4 hours on and it started to bog and die, then not start at all. The stator,switchboxes,regulators,and plugs have been replaced and I am still getting the same issue. We tried a 9 amp stator with rectifier and it ran 5...
  12. F

warning lights

I don't hear to well so I was wondering if there is a warning light that would fit in the dash where my speedometer sits. Those are basically useless anyway and I thought a red warning light that same size would be great to have so if the motor overheats I would have a big red light in my face...
  13. F

What now?

SHE BLOWED,WHAT NOW?:cuss:very sad-----225 MARINER SUPER MAG.
  14. F

power trim/tilt fluid

How do you flush the trim pump on 225 merc so I can add new, or can you flush it?
  15. F

super mag trim/tilt 1995

Anybody ever replaced the trim motor on a 225 mariner, if so does the replacement come with everything you need to do the job?The spacer plate under the original motor has a bad seal and the spring washer that holds the bushing in place has come loose. It's pumping oil up thru(around) that seal...
  16. F

Other options

I got a lot of great response on another question so here i go again=====i'm getting older so i don't care to run 90+ anymore. I have a 2003 xb with a 225 mariner super mag and with gas thru the ceiling and me getting old(lol) i was wondering what a 175 opti would do hanging on the back of it...
  17. F

4 strokes

I was wondering if anybody was running the 4 stroke and what speeds they are getting?
  18. F

Blacklights

Show me some 2003xb boat pics with black lights so i can see how you all have them mounted
  19. F

Best fishing forum in the south

http://chattanoogafishingforum.com/category-view.asp
  20. F

Is it some type of sensor?

Can you tell me what the hockey puck looking thing is? Its mounted to the motor just under the bottom with a wire going up into the bottom of the motor. about as big around as a silver dollar...Is it a trim sensor and does it have anything to do with trim not working?