Search results

1. C

Fatal crash at Chouteau Bend Saturday

Red, I always wondered the same thing and had made assumptions until you asked. The following information is from a dear friend of mine that used to run a TAH and is now retired. Thank God he never had a wreck like this one! "As for why they are flat in the back, the capsule sets up...
  2. C

Fatal crash at Chouteau Bend Saturday

For those of you that haven't heard yet, Mr. John Haas was killed in a TFH crash at Chouteau Bend in OK on Saturday. I was there and it rates as one of the worst crashes I have ever witnessed. May the good Lord bring peace to his family and friends...
  3. C

chine walk

If this is your first exposure to chine walk, yeah... there is a learning curve. It just takes practice, a safe setup and words of encouragement from those that can do it. All these guys have offered some good information for your review. SLOmofo has put some good points out there from the...
  4. C

Prayers requested

Jim, Sorry to hear about your loss. Hang in there brother. Ed
  5. C

Okies

It missed me over here in the Tahlequah area too. It did get bad enough to put the xb02 in the cellar though! :razz Ed
  6. C

Prayer request

Lou, Louis and you folks are in our prayers. Ed
  7. C

Warning!

Marty ... yeah, should have done that all right! But as it turned out, them old, beat up, tired, fishing boats like mine didn't have much value left in them here in my parts ... if you know what I mean! :twisted evil Hope you and Christie have been doing good!
  8. C

Warning!

I'm doing great ... just been laying low letting the lawyers put a bow tie on the D-vorce pig. And it be done! :cool TWINS! :shock: I had better start shopping for a floatie with less manly colors than the one I had for you! :laughing
  9. C

Warning!

Easy there Bud or Trina might still make you sell that boat! :laughing Glad to see you are getting to keep it. I can get rid of the floatie that I was going to use to pull you around behind mine at Clifton.
  10. C

Your First Allison Experience?????????

Back at you Bud! :beer::beer:
  11. C

Your First Allison Experience?????????

I used to fish tournaments back in the 70's and used the shotgun starts for an excuse to run somebody. I had a Merc 1500 on a Ranger and I usually beat everyone to the whole (none of them had 1500s). I was sitting at a marina one day and this fellow came in with an Allisoncraft with a 1500xs...
  12. C

B day

Happy belated birthday "old" man! Ha! ... I think I have a few on you and intend on keeping it that way for as long as possible! Ed
  13. C

Prayers needed

Lou, I haven't been on here in a week and just seen this. My prayers go out as well. At least the prognosis for the long haul is great and may the good Lord ease the recovery process for all of you. Hang in there! Ed
  14. C

any quad riders? check out this video

Roy, It looked like it was getting ready to hook on you there at the last ... too much trim.
  15. C

Original Off shore prop for sale!!!

Yeah, I bought Roy's 14x30. It is a dandy on my XB02CP. I had been running modified choppers and Mazcos, but this one is quite a bit different. It don't like a lot of trim and makes the boat feel like it is running flat, but, observers say there ain't much in the water. It will get real...
  16. C

i made boat of the month!!!

Roy, The ole bananna looks a lot better in the air than pushing that rope behind Strip's boat at Clifton! :wink
  17. C

I really HATE this.....

Will do. IF they bite.
  18. C

I really HATE this.....

Brack ... give me a call if you want some wind in your face this winter. I'll take you riding in mine.
  19. C

2010 allison calender

I would be in for one.
  20. C

real close on a ally drag

Roy, You know that boat would look a lot better behind my truck than yours! :cool Congrats!