Search results

1. N

XTB-21 or XB 21 2+2 (WANTED)

can you send some pic's and asking price please to hunting.fishing@att.net Thanks!
  2. N

Billge Pump - Removal 1/2 way done. Please help!

DaveW, my troller batt is in my port wing, my cranking and oil tank is in the gas compartment, my electronics batt is in my starbird wind. This helps me even the weight out. Not sure I would try to squeeze 3 batteries in the center compartment. Blue Gray, not a prob.. I searched but...
  3. N

Thanks ya'll for the assistance. She is done!!!!
  4. N

Okay.... Finally got the old one out and there is def. 3 screws down there!!! Thanks again, Froggy. Have no doubt that is probably the best spot for it... But, why the heck didn't they move it 5 inches forward to where you could work on it with out having to be messing around under the...
  5. N

Allrighty then.... Thanks for the confirmation. Froggy, do you know how long a screw we can use in the XTB's without going completely through the bottom? Can't get a old one, so will have to go new for sure.
  6. N

Hey all, I appreciate all the feedback thus far. And, sorry to those that I have not responded to yet. I am looking for one around the $18-$21K for a family member. They are torn between a Allison and the Ranger "Fisherman" 620VS 4 seater. Age of boat is not a issue as much as is the...
  7. N

Whipper, that is kind of my problem... It is still the original bilge from the late 80's. It finally started going south on me at the end of last year when I tested it. So, thought I would get a new one in there for this year. It is one of the old Atwood bilges, it looks like the only...
  8. N

Okay, so I have a 88' XTB-21. I have removed the oil tank, battery, and shelf allowing access into the lower portion of the hull. I have located the bilge pump and it is def. under the gas tank. :banghead I removed the top half of the bilge pump, but the bottom half is still attached to...
  9. N

Bildge pump R&R

Not to hi-jack the thread so I will post my bilge question seperately, although if follows the same lines. I have a XTB-21, it also has the wood tray in there. I just removed the screws holding the plastic batt box down and the tray pulls right out. It is not secured to anything, just...
  10. N

Thanks, I checked w/ them this morning. They said they had a Red/White one but it was already sold and believe that the gentlemen has already picked it up. I appreciate the lead though!! Please keep them coming.
  11. N

87 xtb 21 04 merc 200 xs

Email sent.
  12. N

Please let me know if you have one or know where one is at. Would perfer one with a couple of years on her. Thanks, ya'll!!
  13. N

Paint

Yes, I am looking to redo the Gel Coat. Thanks, I will check with FullThrottle and try to find a contact number for PLum Crazy.
  14. N

Mercury 200 HP Question

Ok, so here's the deal. Let's hear what you all think. I have had it a reputable repair shop. They replaced the water pump and the impeller again. They adjusted throttle cable and said that couldn't find anything that justified breakin' down the carbs and gave her back. I took her to...
  15. N

Paint

Ok, sorry for speed typing during the work break. As previously noted, I am looking to get the boat re-done, not looking to buff. Does anyone know of a good shop that can do it, that has done Alli's before, and know's these boats?
  16. N

Paint

Allright, Starting to explore the thought of getting the boat repainted for personal reasons. Does anyone know of any shop that has experience in repainting Alli's, knows the boats, and does a good job? Thanks!
  17. N

Bilge area issue - is this major??

DaveW, I have to replace mine as well in a XTB21. Can you give the process you went through to get to it. Any pointers you can give or any "DON'T DO THIS" input? Thanks,
  18. N

Locking consoles XTB-21

Yep, Bluegray is correct. VW keys/locks for sure. Caution ordering from JC Whitney. I got mine in the only style they had and although the looks look the same and fit in the hole, they are different. 1) The locks on the Alli have a little catch lip on the back of the lock underneath the...
  19. N

Locking consoles XTB-21

PM sent with address Jimmy. Thank you all! Blue Gray, I afraid you are spot on in you comments...
  20. N

Locking consoles XTB-21

Froggy, You are correct mine is a Volkswagon Trunk/Hood lock as well. The two I ordered came from JC Whitney as Bill said they were sold out at Allison. Unfortunately the two I got are 1) Not keyed the same 2) Did come with two keys though!! If any XTB owners are willing to let me try...