1. A

Condolences to a Friend

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Lou. Jim
  2. A

Prayer request

SENT Prayers are on the way! Jim
  3. A

Email address for Allison?

Does anyone know the email address for Bill @ Allison?
  4. A

Prayers Requested....

Prayers from Michigan Your Mom and family will be in my thoughts and prayers this morning Jim
  5. A

Prayer Request

Thom and Todd my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Jim
  6. A

Rally 05 Whos boat is this?

trying to post a pic
  7. A

picture post did not work I'll try again
  8. A

9. A

rough idle in gear merc 200 CARB.

Hey Greg Last we talked the boat was going in to dealer... is that their response after checking it out.. Also you aren't putting her away for the season yet are ya. Went fishing on Pontiac Lake last Sunday evening. Didnt do to bad. Not sure where this weekend. Jim
  10. A

flasher

I heard that too. :roll:
  11. A

Now What? HELP!!

I think I'll go as planned. Thanks for your help See Ya tomorrow! :)
  12. A

Help!

No Leaks ..........no Fire Dept..... no Horn.............. I'm loading! Thanks guys
  13. A

Help!

John with that nut broke clean offf at the filter... wont it leak? Red I am packed and ready to go.... but man thats an expensive trip with out getting your boat wet. I am going to go try starting it to see what happens... Fire extinguisher ready.
  14. A

Help!

I was getting all set to leave Tuesday Morning@4am. Remembered last year at the Rally my horn was sounding on the last day. Turned out to be the water seperator alarm. Thought I would be proactive and drain the filter........... The plastic nut on the bottom of the filter that houses the...
  15. A

Now What? HELP!!

Help The nut that seems to be part of the sensor that screws into the bottom of the filter is broke. It just broke cleanly right at the bottom of the filter. I am thinking the filter will need to be replaced along with the sensor box that has the led light . Three wires come from that the...
  16. A

Now What? HELP!!

Maybe someones telling me not to go to the Rally! Last year my horn was sounding after the second day of the Rally. Turns out it was the water seperator. I thought I would be proactive and drain it and start out clean. The Brown wire on the bottom of the fuel filter encased by a plastic nut...
  17. A

cleaning allison grand sport,

never used the "water spot remover"
  18. A

cleaning allison grand sport,

Clean GS! I usually use the Maguires Gold Class Soap Has Great effect. Easy on Wax. Just recently tried Maguires Flagship Wax.... Best I've tried yet. I'm also in Michigan where are you located?
  19. A

Rally T-shirts and Dinner

T-shirts 1-xl and 1-L check in mail on Saturday