Search results

1. J

Hydromotive T-4X 28"

Hydromotive T-4X 28" Small shaft. $400 Shipped
  2. J

15" Titus CLE 1:87

15" Titus modded & coned 1:87 CLE. Started out as a 4 hole, Titus made into a 2 hole with a slight offset to the pick ups. Notched for a long trim ram, blow out ring, torque tamer. Ran on my Ally Drag over 100mph with no blow out issues. Not many runs on this case. $1800
  3. J

15" factory smoothback mid

15" Smoothback Offshore Mid. Long trim ram, snout uncut. One piece adapter, oval tuner. Includes Mercruiser Hi Volume trim pump and hoses. Black powdercoat. Very nice shape. $3000.00 SOLD SOLD
  4. J

New JC's 200 case Sporty internals 1:75 - 15"

I have a brand new C-1 200 case with JC's cone and mods for an Allison. Brand new 1:75 sportmaster gears, new "small" sportmaster propshaft, new 15" sportmaster drive shaft. Everything is new except the bearing carrier which has new bearings. I have $1500 in just the case. You know what Merc...
  5. J

'93 XR2001 Drag

93 Ally XR2001 Drag 93 Allison XR2001 Drag. According to Bill @ Allison it has extra flotation, a slightly heavier hull layup with a drag top. It weighed 550 lbs at factory. Two drag fairings, one nice three hole black (shown) and a one hole white (needs paint), and a yellow short RR...
  6. J

WTB 2.5 Sporty gear set

Wanted to buy a GOOD gear set for a 2.5 Sporty. Prefer 1.75 but a 1.87 will do. Need the complete set. Thanks
  7. J

Nosecone placement

When setting up a 200 case for a XR01 drag, some experts say to set the C/L of the cone 3/16" to 3/8" below the C/L of the propshaft. Then others say the C/L of the cone should be the same as the C/L of the propshaft. What handling/performance issues should one expect with either setup? Thanks
  8. J

Engine too high - what happens?

I've got a '93 XR2001,15" mid, Titus coned CLE, 26" Yammi. I'm still in the learning phase. I keep raising the engine in 1/4" increments and each time the handling improves but still not "locked on rails". The way the boat sits on the trailer, it's a pain to measure the propshaft height in...
  9. J

Does 5% Slip sound right?

I'm finally figuring out how to handle my '93 Xr2001. Have a 2.5 carb,1.87 CLE with Titus mods,26 Yami drag. I'm getting 94.9gps @ 7600 rpm. I think this comes out to 5% slip. Does this sound about right? Is it possible that I'm running out of prop? I can trim it a little higher, get a few more...
  10. J

XR 2001 questions

I recently aquired a XR2001. Up til now, 80 was fast for me. I realize I need to log a lot of seat time to learn how to drive this beast, but I do have a couple set up questions.(And I'm sure I'll have a lot more) Can I safely run a stock CLE without handling or blowout issues? I've got a 15"...
  11. J

Newbie question-Which hull??

First of all, what a GREAT board! Here's my question. I currently have a 15 footer with a 1500XS. its a blast to drive & has a very high "cool factor". However, where I mostly run,it's not very calm, and this is a calm water boat at WOT.Too many underwear changes. I need a bigger boat. My first...