Search results

1. J

wtb: early comp xb2002

Is that the blue and white one that had the 150 Yamaha on it?
  2. J

want xtb21

I just traded my 90 XTB in @ C and O Marine in White Bluff Tn. Its blue and grey, and in excellent cond.
  3. J

Grandsport with Yamaha?????

I dont think anyone could go wrong with a Yammie! "Even though I am a Merc man''
  4. J

trade my xtb for a 2003 hull

I am considering trading my 90 XTB hull only thats in EXCELENT condition in on a 2003 hull. I have found a few different dealers around that have a 2003 on their lot. What should I expect to pay by trading my hull in on a 2003 hull? I would be trading hulls only? Thanks
  5. J

Is a 3.0 ltr too heavy?

Is a 3.0 ltr too heavt to put on an 2003 or any of CC Allisions? Thanks Men
  6. J

looking for allison xtb 21

I have a 90 XTB excellent cond.,blue/grey,single axle trailer, looking to trade hulls maybe for a Bullet, just looking for something a lil more stable while fishing. It is awsome for me, just trying to get wife into fishing. Thanks
  7. J

XTB trade to a XB 2002 or XB 2003

Well John S, thats a great question. I dont know why I would even consider trading it, its a great boat? I assume, just something different. I guess the only problem would be that my 3.0 ltr would be too heavy for an XB!
  8. J

considering switch to allison

LIKE A BADD A$$ Allison!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL thats my .02
  9. J

New 150hp Mercury Verado

I was looking in the local classified ads today and saw a 07 150 Merc Verado. They didnt have a price on it so I called to see what was up, some older guy had purchased it with a new boat at an auction{for whatever reason}, and was selling just the motor. He told me that is still on the shipping...
  10. J

yellow /black 1996 xtb-21

Hey tom.you have a number where I could talk to bud and get some pointers on my 90 XTB? THANKS
  11. J

20 CC Bullet / Alien Cowl/15in Mid/Sporty LU

How about a 90 Allison XTB,excellent condititon, I keep my motor ,you keep yours! I would like to havee that bullet
  12. J

its in garage i will try to get it pulled out and take a few
  13. J

How high should my 3.0 ltr be?

I have 6'' of set back, what would you recommend?
  14. J

How high should my 3.0 ltr be?

I dont have a nose cone or low water pup,but my Pro Xb is pretty heavy and when my XTB is in the water, it looks like I should raise my motor higher! Due to the weight difference between it and an 2.5, can I raise it higher due to it weighing more than the 200 that I had on it? Sorry for the...
  15. J

250??

Which 250 were you looking for?
  16. J

I had an XB 2002 a few years ago and I really loved that boat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  17. J

I could not stand to be with out an ALLISON! They only way I can get rid of my 90 XTB, which is EXTRA NICE, would be to trade to a XB 2002 or an XB 2003. If anyone is interested, let me know, I will try to post pics asap,I would only be trading hulls only. Thanks to all you guys whom have always...
  18. J

Price of my A boat?

I know Froggy! I have no idea what I would replace it with, why would I sell the BEST boat made? Probably wont, just curious!! Thanks
  19. J

Price of my A boat?

I have had 3 different men here in Tennessee really wanting to buy my 90 XTB, I would not mind to sell it if the price was right, BUT, I HAVE NOT priced it to anyone , too scared they will take it!! LOL!! Need a little help, mine is a 90 XTB, 2 flashers, X85, 46lbs Motor Guide,Black light...