Search results

1. XXXR2001

200 Merc long block with injection

SOLD $2500 obo Here is a link to sale ad: http://www.screamandfly.com/showthread.php?298017-1992-2-5-Mercury-200hp-long-block-with-injection-system Please pm me if interested.
  2. XXXR2001

Lifeline Jacket Discount til Wednesday 2/26

If anyone is needing a new Lifeline race jacket, now would be a good time to get it. Some folks on Scream & Fly negotiated about a 20% discount on 170 Comp jackets. Below is a copy of the post from S&F. **Note: This deal is only good through Wed 2/26 and all you have to do is tell them you're...
  3. XXXR2001

Fresh New Design XR2002

This board has been kinda slow lately (well ok, for a long time). Personally, I love posts that revolve around the idea of making things better/faster/cooler. The recent post about building some new XR2002's and some of the responses got me thinking about some things. What if Allison were...
  4. XXXR2001

15" Mariner Midsection

I'd rate this a 8.5/10. It's tight and in very nice condition with some small nicks and scratches. Includes dry-stacked exhaust plate with a drag tuner and the shift shaft. It has a long trim ram. ** No Trades and not considering lower offers at this time.** $3200 + cost to ship!PM me if...
  5. XXXR2001

08 STV Rocket

SOLD I'm posting this for a friend however you can contact me for info. The story on this boat: It was originally ordered by Michael Dixon from Full Throttle Powerboats as an ultra light hull for racing. Original weight was 389lbs. Boat was blown over and then sold to Galen Burden who had...
  6. XXXR2001

Merc V6 Flywheel steel old style

Weighs approximately 8lbs, not sure what it originally came off of but should work with most any 2.4 or 2.5 and 16amp electrics. Very good condition. $60 shipped in US. Cashier Chk, MO, or Paypal if you pay fees. PM me if interested.
  7. XXXR2001

New Mariner/Merc 2.5 small bearing housing

Brand new, perfect shape, missing 1 of the top studs....otherwise complete. $400 + cost to ship. Cashier Chk, MO, or Paypal if you pay fees. PM me if interested.
  8. XXXR2001

Merc F1 Euro Cowling

These cowlings are extremely rare and almost never come up for sale. I bought it due to it's rarity but have decided to let it go. It's constructed of fiberglass and uses a stock metal base plate from a 260/Drag cowling (not included). Condition is not all that good. I'd rate it fair. It is...
  9. XXXR2001

2.5 40amp Merc Electronics (flywheel, stator, trigger, regulator/rectifiers)

SOLD These electronics came off of my 225 Promax about 3 years ago when I replaced them with a 16amp setup. They worked fine when I removed them but they've been in a box for 3 years so they are sold as is. Flywheel, Cover, Stator, Trigger, Regulator/Rectifiers with mounting bracket, and...
  10. XXXR2001

2.5 Merc 200 Heads

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD These are off of a 2.5L 200 motor. Perfect shape, never cut or modified. $125 shipped in ConUS! Paypal preferred. Please PM or email me if interested. gamecock_alum@yahoo.com
  11. XXXR2001

Merc 3.0 Connecting Rods

I have 3 of these 3.0 mercury rods for sale. All look to be in great shape but they are used so sold as-is. $40 each, shipped in ConUS! Paypal preferred. Please PM or email if interested. gamecock_alum@yahoo.com
  12. XXXR2001

Merc 3.0L reed cages - 6 peddle

6 3.0 reed cages with screws and stops in perfect shape. $160 shipped in ConUS! Paypal preferred. PM or email me if interested. gamecock_alum@yahoo.com
  13. XXXR2001

Euro Style Cowl for Merc

These cowlings are extremely rare and almost never come up for sale. I bought it due to it's rarity but have decided to let it go. It's constructed of fiberglass and uses a stock metal base plate from a 260/Drag cowling (not included). Condition is not all that good. I'd rate it fair. It is...
  14. XXXR2001

Alien Top Cowling for 3.0L Merc $300

This cowling is in decent shape structurally....no major cracks that I can see. It is scratched & scuffed up pretty good and I tried to capture as best as possible in photos. Although not shown in pictures, all internal hardware will be included. This is the top cowl only, no pan or skirt...
  15. XXXR2001

24 ET Cut by Tillman

This is a cut ET made by Tillman Propellers. I'd rate the prop an 8.5-9. No dings...blades look perfect. No repairs that I'm aware of. Perfect overall condition. New small shaft hub about a year ago and used only 4 times since. $425 shipped in US or may consider trade for a like condition...
  16. XXXR2001

Allison Hydrofoil

SOLD Good condition, sprayed in black primer. $60 shipped MO, Cashier Chk, or Paypal accepted. PM or email me if interested. gamecock_alum@yahoo.com
  17. XXXR2001

Allison seat shell & cushion

New never used seat shell (Petty Blue). Cover (Blue/Gray) has been used some but in overall great shape. Probably 8.5/10 condition. Cushion has some small nicks & blemishes which I tried to capture with pics. One small area at seem were stitching came loose but should be easy to repair or...
  18. XXXR2001

This is for all the 3 ltr doubters

A 3+ liter can work very well on an Allison! AFAIK, this thing is in it's infancy and it could be the badest of the bad (for this type of boat) when it's all said and done. If you have the urge to :beating dead horse and talk about safety and a bunch of unfounded crap you know nothing about...
  19. XXXR2001

15" Mariner Midsection

This mid is off of a 1998 225 Supermag (promax) and has the long trim ram. It is in very good condition, very tight, and has approximately 300 hrs non-offshore use. There are some scratches/scrapes that I tried to show in the pics. The exhaust plate and tuner were not original to the motor as...
  20. XXXR2001

Mariner Alien Bottom Cowl & Pan

Cowl had a crack in bottom non-viewable area which was repaired 3 years ago and is still holding up perfectly. Metal plate/pan in very good shape. No gasket, no trim switch,no bracket hardware. Bracket - latch mechanism is available for additional $. $130 + shipping! gamecock_alum@yahoo.com