Search results

1. B

Mercury 2004 250XF

Motor has 250 hours on it as of 6/28/2012. Computer checkup on 6/28/2004 showed no hits or warnings of any kind. Lower unit is a torque master 1.62. Call Bob at 423-718-0737 . After 6 call 423-847-0488. $7500.00 firm
  2. B

1996 xb2003 Prosport with 280

1996 Allison 2003 XB Prosport Tournament/ 2008 280 Merc with single axle trailer, mechanical trim gauge, hydraulic steering, new front seats, back bench seat like used- never used as long as I own boat, new front windshield still in box, recessed trolling motor 12/24, 14 inch Allison jack...
  3. B

1996 XB2003 XB Prosport

1996 Allison 2003 XB Prosport Tournament/ 2008 280 Merc with single axle trailer, mechanical trim gauge, hydraulic steering, new front seats, back bench seat like used- never used as long as I own boat, new front windshield still in box, recessed trolling motor 12/24, 14 inch Allison jack plate...
  4. B

Mazco RE3

I bought this prop a few years ago. I had it changed at Mazco from a thin shaft to a fat shaft. The numbers stamped on it are 812129. They are on the barrel on the outside. If there were any other numbers on it , they were removed when Mazco changed it. I always thought it was a 26 or 28...
  5. B

Allison vrs Stroker

I friend of mine who has a 2003 is thinking about getting a Stroker. He loves the Allison but is getting older and getting up from behind the seat multiple times a day fishing is getting harder and harder. I agree with him. He said everything being equal a Stroker is 5 miles per hour faster...
  6. B

OMC trolling motor

12/24 OMC trolling motor. 42 inch. $175.00 Chattanooga. Bob 423-718-0737
  7. B

1996 xb-2003

1996 XB2003 side steer , no power. Boat is on a single axel trailor. Recently put in new hydralic steering, new carpets, new bucket seat covers, and I have a new windshield for it still in the box. All pumps, lights , work like they did when new. Has a Allison 13 or 14 inch manual jackplate...
  8. B

Gel Coat scratches

Unfortunately I put some deep scratched in my gelcoat . There is no rubbing or sanding out some of them. The color is Emeral green. I called Allison and they no longer carry that color. Bill directed me to a company in Florida and they never matched the color. My only option is to buy the...
  9. B

transducer placement

Anyone who has a XB-2003 with a skidplate install a transducer for a 180 degree - bottom and side view. Don't know where to put it because it has to be lower than skidplate which is only 1 1/2 inches above pad . Any ideas? Bob A.
  10. B

Mazco RE-3 26 Pitch

Selling for a friend. Only used 2 times, like brand new. Small shaft. $475 plus shipping. Bob A.
  11. B

trolling Motor Steering Cable

OMC trolling Motor. Any where on line to get the cable for the footpedal steering? Bob A.
  12. B

Sterring cable luber

Anyone have a steering cable luber they want to sell? I figure with most going to hydralic someone might have one and no longer have a use for it. Mine are getting a little tight and not quite ready to make the change. thanks, Bob A.
  13. B

Need a 20 HP motor

I know I am on the wrong page when looking for a 20 HP motor but I need a 20 HP short shaft , tiller handle motor. Any help would be appreciated. Must be in excellent shape. thanks, Bob A.
  14. B

Wanted-20HP short shaft merc.

I am looking to buy a good 20HP short shaft merc. for my trout boat. Anybody got one or know where to get one? I will buy a good used one now , but if I have to buy a new one I will probably wait until next summer or at the end of this summer. Thanks, Bob A.
  15. B

Tilt/Trim Fluid

WHen I trim the motor (280- external pump)it seems like I need more fluid. The pump skips a beat once in a while, like it pumps air for a second. When you add fluid what postion is the motr supposed to be in? All the way up or all the way down or somewhere in between? thanks, bob
  16. B

Riverhawk Boat

I have been doing a lot of trout fishing lately. I am looking for a used Riverhawk B-52 or a B-60, made in Atlanta. They are great boats for small to mid-size streams, they are a better jon-boat. Any body know of any for sale? I do not need the a trailor or a motor. If it has a 15 HP motor...
  17. B

Need a good glue for Trailor

The rubber step pad at th etongue on my trailor will not stay glued. What's a good glue? Bob A.
  18. B

26 Pitch CHopper--small shaft

a href="http://s365.photobucket.com/albums/oo98/BOBANT/?action=view&current=chopperpix003.jpg" Prop in very good shape. NO nicks, $300 dollars shipped
  19. B

15 HP Mariner or Merc

I am looking for a good 15 HP Mariner or Merc. ANybody have one they want to sell? Bob A.
  20. B

I was a little worried

Last Monday I was fishing a dog fight on Chicamauga (Chattanooga) and I got caught in the worst storm I have ever been in in my 2003. The storm blew up from the south before we could react. 50 to 60 mile an hour gusts, fog, rain coming down sideways, and lightning all around us. The waves had...