Allyfishing
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm interested in the trolling motor for my Allison. I have the same motor but am having issues with it. How can I reach you before the Watts Bar Rally?
    Craig. Joe and I would like to know when in sept. are you coming down south. Would like to get together on lake keowee on a Saturday if you got time.
    Allyfishing
    Allyfishing
    September 23rd to October 9th. That would be great and we would love to do that!!
    harrells
    harrells
    Talked to Joe today how does Saturday the 24th or Saturday the 8th work for you. We will be at dale hollow on a houseboat trip sept. 28th thru oct.2nd. If either of those days works for you let me know which one and I will let joe know and see if I can get eddie and who ever else can come.
    Craig, are you close to river forest yacht club in Freeport, PA. If so let me know. Scott.
    Craig. Michelle would like anyone interested in bringing some craft beer from there area for a craft beer tasting one night. We did it last year with some that we brought but thought it would be fun if others interested in bringing some from their local brewery as well. We will bring a variety from Asheville.
    Allyfishing
    Allyfishing
    Scott, that's a really neat idea. Would you like to post that please on the Rally forums? If Michelle could organize it that would be wonderful. Jenn and I will bring a few crafts from our area. thanks, Craig
    Hey Craig my dad just bout an 2011 xb21 2+2. How many vent plugs are you running on your Hydromotive prop. He ordered one from todd and was trying to get an idea of where to start. Thanks for your help!
    I'm guessing it will be the same itinerary as last year. Thursday plant day and Fri TRY to get thru the poker run!! Saturday looks like a nice long run up past the sand bar. Also kicking around a fishin tourny!!! Glad to see your coming Brian no matter how short a time!!! And with the woman and your new boat!!! Awesome!!!
    Craig do you have the events for the week of the rally yet. It may be Friday befor i can get there this time. Just wondering what were doing and what day . Thanks
    Hi Craig, this is James (nickname Jamie) is there anymore rooms left. Because I need a room. With 2 beds. for the 21st--23rd. Friday -sunday.
    Thanks,
    Hi Craig, got your texts yesterday. I got the blowout ring from Todd @ hydromotive. Works great for me. Right now i'm in California for a few weeks, can't wait till the rally. we will be there wed. morning thru sat. looking forward to seeing everyone again. Scott.
    Hi Craig, werent you the one that was working on a center rod storage for your XB21? Im looking to do something simular as this is where I store mine now and would like to get more tangle free...
    Hey Craig... I am planning on a boat rally but not getting any feedback from the board administration on what they would like to support... most of the group has moved on to the Clifton rally ( which is fine - I attend it as well and always have a great time!) and has no real interest in a Knoxville get together any more. If I can determine any interest I will invite everyone and plan it around a plant visit ( the Allisons have indicated that they would like to see it continue) and whatever attendees would like to do beyond that. I asked the administrators for some guidance a couple of weeks ago and have had no response so I will give it a few more days and then post it up and see if anyone would like to come to Knoxville and go from there. Suggestions are welcome-always appreciate a fresh perspective
    If it will fit a fat shaft Merc Give me a call I will take the prop....How can I pay you ....how much will it be to ship to 91711.
    Got your email and ordered the parts this morning. The price I mentioned to you here was a complete from Yamaha and had some sending unit attached to it. Thanks for getting me in the right direction. Craig
    $169 Holy Cow! No way! Let me ask Nicky, it was nowhere near that. I think the stainless steel was close to that but not the aluminum. Let me find out before you buy it. I'll get it from him (20% off):big grin and send it to you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…