D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey John my name is roger holcombe I've got the twin to your boat except in xb 2003 model ed gladdens old 1 , love your boat i would love to have it if you ever think of selling, I always wanted twins, lol,lol, if you ever do my # is 828-506-2934 if you'd like pics of mine to show your family or buds text me be glad send you some l, thanks.
    D
    DOUBLE J
    Hi back- I know your boat. I saw it when Ed had it. I probably will be selling mine in a couple years if Darris comes out with the 22-23' Grandsport. I have a couple of people interested in it. I promised one person that he get's first shot at it when time comes. I'll save your info and let you know when I decide to sell. Oh and yours is my favorite XB 2003 that I've seen.
    John Joachim
    DOUBLE J ,Thanks for the response. Wish i would of heard a little sooner. I bought a 1985 15ft. classic with a 2000 70hp johnson. Good luck with the sale.
    Saw a few. One was an '98 225 Promax (also on e-bay for $4,000 / $4,250 shipped) There is another guy named, Tray Archer who has a couple of 225's for sale. One is a 1996 and one is a 1999. $5,000 obo ??? Later, Bdub
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…