XB21 HID headlight upgrade

GotMyAlly

Want more light out of your XB21 adjustable headlights? Here it is.
3X the light output.
35% less power consumption.
Waterproof/shockproof ballasts.
HID bulbs (base is a little thicker than OEM bulbs but they will snap right in).
Custom connectors to plug right into the Allison factory wiring harness without any cutting/splicing.
Complete installation instructions.

$150 shipped to your door.

Cash, check, fishing lures, or Venmo.

Last edited:

GotMyAlly

Had a few questions about these, so I'll go ahead and put this out there for anyone that is interested.

The standard halogen bulb is about 1400 lumens. These are about 3500 lumens. It's a whiter light too.

The standard halogen bulb pulls 55W of juice. These HID's pull 35W.

HID's do take a few seconds to warm up when the bulb is cool, BTW. Just want to set expectations there.

ghgcpa

Probationary User
Want more light out of your XB21 adjustable headlights? Here it is.
3X the light output.
35% less power consumption.
Waterproof/shockproof ballasts.
HID bulbs (base is a little thicker than OEM bulbs but they will snap right in).
Custom connectors to plug right into the Allison factory wiring harness without any cutting/splicing.
Complete installation instructions.

$110 shipped to your door.

Cash, check, money order, fishing lures, or paypal as a last resort.
I am interested in the kit. I tried another xenon kit that got very hot when warmed up and melted the encasing. How long can these lights be continuously operated without having to worry about overhearing? Please email me at ghgcpa@aol.com. Thanks.

Greg

GotMyAlly

I am interested in the kit. I tried another xenon kit that got very hot when warmed up and melted the encasing. How long can these lights be continuously operated without having to worry about overhearing? Please email me at ghgcpa@aol.com. Thanks.

Greg
I've got mine on a toggle switch and use them continuously. I haven't endurance tested the lights for days on end, but I've used them for an hour+ on many occasions. HID bulbs create less radiant heat than the halogen (stock ) bulbs.