Merc or Yamaha

Bill Mason

Been out of boating for a few years. Getting new tritoon for lake house. Any major differences in new 150 4 stroke outboards? Thanks in advance for any opinions?

dubmoney

Bummer I was hoping I would run into you someday and you could help me set up my boat. Found this picture in Mark's Mercs, I have known Mark for a long time. Did you ever sand on the lip of the pad? Kinda funny this many years later I ended up with an XB03 with almost identical gel coat. Do you ever make it back to Oregon?
bill mason.jpg

FLYING BUTCHER

Wow that is an old picture. Mark is a great guy for sure. We used to come back to Salem every summer but we now are building new home on the lake in Tennessee. Sorry I can't help you with your good lookin rig. I wouldn't do anything with the lip. You won't gain enough to mess with and you can cause some poor handling. If you are running near 100 that is about as good as you can expect. Not many boats are going to come close to you.

Have fun be safe

FLYING BUTCHER

Wow that is an old picture. Mark is a great guy for sure. We used to come back to Salem every summer but we now are building new home on the lake in Tennessee. Sorry I can't help you with your good lookin rig. I wouldn't do anything with the lip. You won't gain enough to mess with and you can cause some poor handling. If you are running near 100 that is about as good as you can expect. Not many boats are going to come close to you.

Have fun be safe