2000 XB2003 and trailer

Dave Hensley

Boat and trailer. Hydraulic CMC plate, JVC stereo. 24v OMC trolling motor. Zircon flasher. Lowrance depth finders. New upholstery. New Allison bike seat and power pole. New Allison fishing seat and pedestal. I have gone through and cleaned up the wiring. Everything works. The boat is drop dead gorgeous. Allison blueprinted bottom. Everything stays on the boat except pumps and big motor. Don't mind answering questions but this one is as good as it gets. Carpet has 2-3 more years in it. 9.5 out of 10. The photo of the front console is reflecting the sun AND THE CLOUDS. $14,750.
First person here with the cash gets it. PM or email sdhensley52@gmail.com.IMG_4002.JPG IMG_4004.JPG IMG_4003.JPG IMG_4001.JPG IMG_3998.JPG

Last edited:

Jstevens

Hey dave I am still interested in your boat and would like to come look at it when would be a good time and do you still have my number

Mick

Omg!! Dave any chance of a possible trade for Skewby's old 03? I absolutely love this color combo!

Mick

Just noticed I forgot to add my laughter after my statement. All kidding aside I love that boat!

Dave Hensley

Boat is still for sale. New seat covers installed. I have seen a lot of XB2003's but this might be the only one in this color combination. Will be available in 3-4 weeks with fresh 2003 280 or a 250ProXS.

Put

What is the price with the 280 on it turn key?

Dave Hensley

$25,750 as that will be a 0 hour 280 and it will have a 28 ET lab finish prop on it. 142 hour motor that is getting rings and freshen up. Sportmaster, mid and cowl are 9.5's. Lower unit will have carrier pulled and complete re-seal done with fresh Merc non-expanding lube and new impeller.

xb03

Whats this Merc non-expanding lube you speak of, merc green hipo gear oil?

85allison

This boat was better than Dave described. I appreciate him being a stand up guy. It means a lot to me. The boat is at home in my garage where it will stay. It's the cleanest XB03 I've ever seen. Thanks again Dave. And yes it is a factory center steer with slide side seating.

Dave Hensley

I have to get busy and get a boat put together this week.......The yellow and black one just needed fuel and oil!!!! Enjoy it Andy.

jburkart04

Probationary User
This boat was better than Dave described. I appreciate him being a stand up guy. It means a lot to me. The boat is at home in my garage where it will stay. It's the cleanest XB03 I've ever seen. Thanks again Dave. And yes it is a factory center steer with slide side seating.

Would you be interested in selling?