WAR 2017

NorCAlly

At this moment in time I am not sure I can attend the WAR2017. All is fine and I hope to but ??? Sack O Cats is still in Az. Should be getting the call in a week or so to get over and assemble. I think you all will understand the choice I get ...Build the Sack or come to the WAR with a empty holster.
You know I would out fish you even on that Tidally Influenced Swamp!
I will try my best to come for a day or so.
Mofo you gotta get your motor together. Just get over to AZ and throw all the parts in the back of your truck and the mad scientist at WAR can help assemble... after a few drinks of course.

Hope you can make it!

cj707

1. Monday: George & Frank - Hot dogs, hamburgers, potato and macaroni salad, pork and beans and beer.
  2. Tuesday: Mike ..tofu turkey and kale salad with imtation crab and a chocolate cake with no chocolate no carb gluten free dessert
  3. Wednesday:Lars-chili dogs and coleslaw
  4. Thursday: John Richied - panda bear and spotted owl (smoked)
  5. Friday: Whitney - Steak, Garlicbread, Salad, some kind of potato
  6. Saturday:

dubmoney

You guys might have to eat out on Saturday Night, it doesn't look like I am going to make it down, I have spent to much money on this or that, and at this point I don't think I can pull off the trip.

West Coast Bull

Come on Whitney, that's what you said last year and wanted to get a lifeline.
Drag that " Hot floter " down to California, and bring your boat too! Lol

NorCAlly

You guys might have to eat out on Saturday Night, it doesn't look like I am going to make it down, I have spent to much money on this or that, and at this point I don't think I can pull off the trip.
WHITNEY! You gotta figure it out and make it down to the best fishing and boating on the left coast. Don't make your house or insurance payments... it will all workout. :LMAO:

badbait

Donny or anybody going to the rally I need Larry Schow's phone Number I lost my phone and his number with it. VERY IMPORTANT

fastglass1

Hanging out in Lakehead tonight and fishing Shasta tomorrow. Headed to the Delta tomorrow about noon. Should be there by dinner.

NorCAlly

FLW had a tough time in the delta last week. So since the bite has been tough in the delta lately, we are going to rearrange some of the activities this week so the weather can stabilize a bit. Fishing is moving to Friday at safe light to 2 and prop testing on Saturday at 9ish.

Attachments

SLOmofo

Wish I was there with all of you, my Western Allison Rally family. Have to many things to deal with that
Mofo you gotta get your motor together. Just get over to AZ and throw all the parts in the back of your truck and the mad scientist at WAR can help assemble... after a few drinks of course.

Hope you can make it!

SLOmofo

Hello all my brothers from another mother. To many things going on that require my direct attention. Always look forward to the WAR. Next year all should be in order.
Remember...... Safety Third!

West Coast Bull

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Everybody had a good and safe time at the rally. Meet some new great guys with their Allisons Mike , Kenrick, Bill and Greg thanks for the t- shirts and great BBQ'n

SLOmofo

A good time had by all.....except me. "Shouda, wooda, couldn't." It's a looooong time till next year.. The Sack O Cats will rise again just to torment all. Was there prop testing this year?

mmalinao

Hey guys, I had a blast hanging out with my elders! Lol. You guys are all cool. Huge thanks to George for putting this all together and accommodating for everyone. That trophy will be mine next year so count me in! Hopefully by then I'll be able to hang with you guys.

Ran into a Russian, Demitri I believe his name is. He has not only one, but 2 Bullets! One (red on red) that stays at his houseboat in Shasta and a yellow and white one that stays at his house at the Delta. Must be nice!

dubmoney

I am super bummed I missed it this year. I guess there is always next year. Did anybody post triple digits this year? I imagine, Neils beast should be able to do it, and I bet Georges, new JSRE motor will run strong. Was George done with break in yet?

mmalinao

Hey guys, I had a blast hanging out with my elders! Lol. You guys are all cool. Huge thanks to George for putting this all together and accommodating for everyone. That trophy will be mine next year so count me in! Hopefully by then I'll be able to hang with you guys.

Ran into a Russian, Demitri I believe his name is. He has not only one, but 2 Bullets! One (red on red) that stays at his houseboat in Shasta and a yellow and white one that stays at his house at the Delta. Must be nice!
Just wanted to add my contact info as well to stay in touch. malinao.mike@gmail.com, 408-859-1971 cell https://www.facebook.com/mike.malinao.16