S.O.S in Franklin, LA

NoContact

Would like to give a huge shout out and some praise and thanks to the guys that recently opened up a new outboard repair shop here in Franklin Louisiana! I know Keth Parker is a member here and long time Allison enthusiast. Him, along with Lloyd Gros have a new shop called Supreme Outboard Service. These guys just did some much needed work to my rig for me and they did an outstanding job! From the engine, lower unit, even some refurbishing to my trailer..everything top notch! My motor not only performs like never before, but Keth helped me with changing up and tweaking my setup a bit, and my boat is driving, handling, and straight up flying like never before!! Needless to say, I am a very satisfied and very happy customer. We really needed a place like this here in our area. And these guys definitely deserve a pat on the back along with a job well done. So this is just a small way of me saying thank you very much to S.O.S in Franklin, LA... I really hope you guys are truly successful in all of your endeavors with your newfound business!! Thanks again Lloyd and Keth!!

Happy happy happy customer,
Torry Landry

Reactions: 22R