Help at the Watts Bar rally..............

Allyfishing

I've been asked numerous times if I/we need any help with anything at the rally throughout the week. I know Skewby has mentioned he's been asked as well as Joe. My answer is always the same.."thanks but I think we've got this ..or....I don't know.....or maybe something similarly stupid!!

And don't think those offers of help don't go unappreciated either!!

So I was thinking that there are some things (little but meaningful) that would really be a huge help at the time that I can't think about when asked....so here goes....

ICE....yep, if your grabbing a beer and see the ice is low OR if you're even remotely close to the Terrace office stop and grab a few bags and toss them in the cooler....that's a huge help

WATER....I will always donate the beer but I know we need water too. My truck is only so big and can't really fit anything more in it so if you're willing to donate a few cases of water and toss them in Skewby's "BEER" trailer that would be HUGE!!

ON THE WATER assistance.....If we are organizing to head out in the AM at a particular time (or anytime for that matter) and owners are gathering/waiting on the water (it's been described to me as "it's like herding cats") and you are a local or a non local who happens to be VERY familiar with where we're going, then take the group out leaving another knowledgeable owner behind to take out the next the herd of cats!! haha...thanks

COMMUNICATE among one another about where we are going or planning on going day by day. leave word with someone left on shore (waiting or loading) where we are headed.

A map is being created for the rally this year by some great people who know how to put one together with all the "impotent" landmarks, watering holes, hangouts, marinas, Bens fishing spots (oh crap I wasn't supposed to say that) blah blah blah

KEEP YOUR ITINERARY WITH YOU.....for it has "impotent" phone numbers and landmarks and things we are going to try to do and stuff.

Ben told me last year I need to chill and if he calls me that the strippers are ON I need to be able to drop what I'm doing and find him!!! Like now!!! And no more excused that..."I'm waiting for people to get organized"....again "like herding cats" I think Joe told me that.....!!!

The rally's a blast so lets keep it that way!!! And thanks to all the locals for helping out!!

RoseXB03

I will bring 5/6 cases of water...
Not camping so I should have some room in the truck if u can think of anything else. I also have a pretty good sized cooler we can use for water if need be...

scj

Strippers! I thought this was a family outing?
Must be a secret cove I haven't been to yet.....

Maybe you meant stripers? :p:LMAO:

Allyfishing

haha.......well at least I know one person read the entire post!!! I did mean to type "strippers" to see who would catch it!! Of course, unless ben does know of a spot where there are "strippers" that are "ON" then I'm all in...otherwise, I'll take the fishy smelling ones!! Hmmm...that could be taken wrong too....hahah

biller31

I will help out as much as possible. I will have my phone on. I usually roll out late... Late for everything. That's just my style. As long as I get a text as to the daily destination and/or the destination of the moment I will guide any and all stragglers to the spot. I have been known to take off on impromptu fishing excursions at all hours of the day and night. If you wanna go, let me know. If I call and say it's NOW! Then it's right then. I can only put you on em when they are on adn you gotta be ready. When the fish stop they just stop. I'm looking forward to spending more time with you this year Craig. I promise you a sore wrist and raw thumbs.

hooken203

I knew Benjamin was the the go too guy but it seems that I have been missing out on the stripper thing. You need my number Ben?