2016 XR 2002

hoxie

For sale XR2002 like new,it's the solid bahama blue one, 2016 model, boat comes with all the rigging for a Mercury, bought this boat to race in river racer,but my old mod vp came up for sale and I bought it back so the Allison must go! I paid 32,500 for it and trying to get my money back out of it! Make me a offer,call Mark at 912-657-1414 thanks it is a beautiful boat and trailer! After adding up what I paid for it I had to change the price that I have in it! I guess I over paid for it but you win some and lose some! But it is a beautiful like new rig! SOLD,SOLD,SOLD! Thanks Allison owners!

Last edited:

scj

In that picture; it weighed 597 with 8/9 inch jack plate, hydraulic steering and both seats.

Fiberglass only weighed 475. The red XR-2002's fiberglass weighed 6 pounds less than mine.

Last edited:
Does it have trim computer, trim indicator etc is it rigged for racing?
In that picture; it weighed 597 with 8/9 inch jack plate, hydraulic steering and both seats.

Fiberglass only weighed 475. The red XR-2002's fiberglass weighed 6 pounds less than mine.
it

scj

IMG_3146.JPG
I'm not sure how it's rigged now. I had a Stainless Marine trim gauge installed along with a tach, GPS speedo, fuel & WP Livorsi gauges.

90 5.0

Has anyone ever finished and driven this boat, seems like it keeps getting moved before someone finishes it?

So it's basically still "new" right?

90 5.0

Gotcha, I remember seeing posts about working on the rigging I just couldn't remember any mention of it being done or how it ran.

I'd be all over it if I didn't have so many irons in the fire right now.

scj

The boat was completely finished while I owned it. I put two full tanks of break in fuel through the engine after I finished the set up then, I sold the complete package to Drew Steele. Since it was still in break-in, with break-in fuel, I only ran the boat to 78mph. Drew took it out soon after purchasing and ran it up to 105 with him and his wife in the boat. It's my understanding he was being conservative as he did not have the right prop. Drew kept the engine and let the boat go.

Ds13

I don't understand why everyone is making a big deal about how many owners this boat has had...There is absolutely positively nothing wrong with this boat or any of the new Xr's....I bought this boat from Steve and his Wife they were the original owners, and my wife and I used the boat for a few months then I Simply said in a post that I might sell the blue boat and that's when Mr Hoxie contacted me and we cut a deal....I never posted the boat....

So yes whoever buys this boat next will be the 4th owner but I'm the only one that's really ever used the boat to amount to anything...The boat is immaculate and in new condition....The bottom line is most people don't Hv or won't spend the money that these boats cost so therefore they have to be negative about them and say things to try and discourage others from having something they truly would love to have....Good luck with the sale Mark!!!!

As for the rigging in the boat it has new lavorsi guages, a brand new digital delay trim computer, and 1 big battery and 1 lightweight battery for your 24 volt trim....

Attachments

Dave Hensley

Does it smell bad or what????? Surely somebody wants to buy it and keep it. I think there were 10,000 pages on Scream and Fly saying they would never be built. I have had 3 of them and they all drove like a dream. I do think I would take the "13" off of it!!!!