Updated wiring on my XB2003

catfish123

Finally decided the horrendous "birds nest" of wiring under my dash had to go. Had a local guy remove most of it and replace it. Before he did it, you were hard pressed to even see the back of the dash or the gauges, it was that bad. Second picture shows the wiring that was removed.

Attachments

Last edited:

dubmoney

I need to do this to mine. Did you do anything different in the back. I have been thinking about making some custom busses to land every thing on. I would love to see more pics from people who have found good solution.

Allyfishing

holy crap bob...that guy did an amazing job!! Looks like he added a blue seas fuse block and a negative bus bar. nice work

silverbullet02

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nice. I keep thinking about doing mine, crawl up there and stare at it for a few minutes and change my mind, lol.

SLOmofo

Crawl under and take many pictures different angles. Do a lay out with colored pens. Then lay out one wire at a time, don't be in a rush. Wait till it's all laid out always with the thought "It will be coming out and/or modified.

80sDude

Finally decided the horrendous "birds nest" of wiring under my dash had to go. Had a local guy remove most of it and replace it. Before he did it, you were hard pressed to even see the back of the dash or the gauges, it was that bad. Second picture shows the wiring that was removed.
Nice