1999 200 XRI

Freebird

Just bought Double J's boat yesterday and have decided to put my current 2000 225 Pro Max on it. He can tell you more about this motor than I can (and already has in his ad), but I'll sell it a few different ways. I'm keeping the custom cowl and the sporty, but I have a CLE (newly rebuilt less than 50 hours) and an alien cowl (like new) off my Pro Max. With that, I can sell just a drop on or the whole enchilada as a complete package. Yes, I'll sell the CLE separately as well as the alien cowl if somebody just wants it as a drop on.

Motor does need a switch box as it wasn't getting fire on the right bank when I tried to run it today. John told me he was having intermittent problems with it and thought he had it fixed, but you know how that goes with intermittent problems. Just decided to swap out the motors as it's always hard going down in power, even when the little mota pushes the boat damn near 90 MPH. You know the disease.

I'm figuring the drop on is worth $2,500, the CLE around $1,500, and we all know what alien cowls and skirts are bringing, so you do the math.

Freebird

What's the price for the drop on?
As it said in the post, it WAS $2,500. Now it's not for sale. Ended up selling my 225 Pro Max so I'm keeping the 200. Sorry to be so late in replying as I haven't been on here for a while and didn't get a notification.