Real Carbon Fiber Dash Trim Inserts

85allison

I am selling real carbon fiber dash panel inserts for the XB2003. I can also make the ones for the XB02 and other models as long as I have a template. I could also sell flat pieces for other models that could be cut by you. Allison sells the carbon look plastic for $1.00 a square inch. I'll sell the real carbon for .75 a square inch. A full insert kit for an XB2003 would include the large panel that goes on the center part of the dash and behind the steering wheel, the small part where a stereo would go and the other insert by the key. This complete kit would be 200.00 plus shipping and would be your choice of 1/16" or 1/32" thick carbon fiber. Shiny finish. Any interest let me know. I can also make them in red, yellow, or blue. The carbon comes coated with a UV protected clear. A lot have seen my boat in person. It really comes out nice and looks much better than the plastic fake carbon from Allison. If you are interested. Shoot me a text 813-393-6533

Attachments

Last edited:

Mick

I might have some interest over the winter.. Keep us posted, that add some serious bling to my dash :)

85allison

I would need a template for the grand sport. If you want to send me the dimensions of what panels you have I can get you a price then get with you to get a template. Anyone who wants to order send me a text 813-393-6533 and I can get the product coming. I can also offer kits in colored carbon. Red yellow and blue. Same UV protectant.

85allison

There has been enough interest that I will start taking orders now. Text me with your order. Turn around time will be around a week to two weeks starting and may speed up after that.

85allison

They attach with a thin layer of contact cement or 3m weatherstrip adhesive. Very easy. And easy to remove if need be.

XB03AllyProud

Have you done a set for XB02 yet or would you need a template? I would need the dash panel as well as a piece for the Sport gauge console. I'd have to send a template for it for sure. I had to make a panel/ insert for that console that drops down below the factory ledge to accommodate the larger size of 2 4-5/8" Monster gauges. What color shade is the red called? I've got a Porsche Red on Sandstone I am still redoing but did fake Black Carbon look for the replacements back in the fall. If the red was close enough color shade that might look sharp against the Sandstone and certainly different than standard black. My gauges are black Carbon face w/ silver bezels. Um, Its getting late in evening now for call, I will pm my address and number. I'd like to buy a piece for sample to see how it would look. Be in touch. Roy