If you were planning to RE-POWER...

flying07

Sorry to hear of the loss of your GS. . . . . congrats on finding the new ride!

Ally03 200xs

Is the new 200xs ROS different than my 2002 200xs? I just lost cylinder 5 at 499hrs. My friend is on his 2nd 200xs powerhead...

Jon

Supporting Member
I ran a 200XS 20" and Lou runs a 200XS ROS on his Grandsport. We both saw around 87 on the high end. I'm interested to see what you end up with with ideal (new) setup. I think with no load and no gas, Louis ran over 90 at some point.

ROBERT CROSS

I never really pushed the 225xPM for big #'s...a 'tad over 88. PO claimed 96.4, solo, very light, with a 30p Lightening ET, tried that wheel once & sold it...too scary for this old fart.:rolleyes:
Can't wait 'til Spring.

sledman8002002

Fate has intervened, we lost our GSE in a storage fire last Wednesday.....:(:(View attachment 11090

Awaiting insurance payment....deposit sent on a 2013 Red & White GSE, new, never registered.
Ordering new 250xs from Jaco in January if all goes as expected.
Sad to hear that Robert, I always enjoyed the pics and setup of that rig. But congrats on the new GS, great find!!

ROBERT CROSS

Foremost Ins, (Farmers) made the direct deposit into our account on 12/12/16. :) Excellent claims service!!! Especially considering the fact that the fire site is still condemned and no direct inspection has been done to confirm the total loss.

The dealer in Dallas,(Key Puckett), is getting a delivery in Feb, making arrangements with Nancy to pick up the GS and return it to the Factory. Spoke with Glenn @ Reynolds Marine two days ago to confirm the 200xs ROS & rigging.

Come on Spring!! Be great if we could get it by Rally Time. :):cool::rolleyes:

aeneas

Congratulations on a top boat+motor! Looking forward to a setup thread to see what you do and how your new boat performs! I am sure you will be super happy with the 200xs. :)

ROBERT CROSS

Well....the New GrandSport has found it's way from Key Puckett in Dallas to Reynolds Racing in Harriman TN.

Let the rigging begin!!!! :)

60* & sunny today, Lake Erie didn't freeze this Winter, can Spring be far behind? :p

Jon

Supporting Member
Man, I meant to go over and get some spy shots for you. What am I doing with my life :)?

ROBERT CROSS

Man, I meant to go over and get some spy shots for you. What am I doing with my life :)?
Jon....That would be GREAT!!
I was going to ask Glenn to take some photo's, but I'd rather have him concentrate on the work at hand.
Maybe we could meet-up when we come down to pick her up.

Jon

Supporting Member
Please do give me a shout when you come down. Do you know when it is supposed to be finished?