Approximately how many A boats built a year?

scj

How many can they build? Not sure but these are custom hand built boats.

Lotus 50

The market for outboard sport boats collapsed in the early 90's where I live. Bass boats seemed big for a while but if boats shows are anything to go on, what sells now is wakeboard boats and pontoon boats. Not cheap either, not even by new Allison money.

Jr in Jax

The last Suwannee outing [a month ago] had at least 50-60 A-Boats from all over the country. There could have been more there than at the last Watts Bar Allison Rally outing I attended. There were over 150 hot boats total there and completely covered both sides of the Suwannee at Three Rivers. There seem to be more Allisons than what I thought.

whipper

Allison builds 8-13. Since 2010 total industry sales have increased 1% per year. 2005,06,07 were highest years for sales in the United states with 10-12 Billion in sales. 2010 was the worst at 6 Billion in total sales and that number has risen 1% basically per year since 2010. These stats were found using the search function on this site,

Last edited:

NOTGSXR

I knew we were exclusive. .. but damn... and the XB21 even more so... an XB21 Prosport. .. even more than that. Wow.

scj

I visited the Allison's in late 2013 and they were offering a discount on boat's ordered before the end of the year. Times were tough no doubt.

Last edited:

BadgerBoater

Hello All,

My name is Mike and this is my first post. I hoped to be able to see a new SS2000 Excel at a boat shows in early 2017. I have not seen a SS2000 Excel in person, only pictures.

It looks like seeing a 2017 SS2000 Excel at a boat shows this year will not happen.

Thanks for the information.

Mike from the Chicago area.

RiverRocket

I called the plant a few months ago and asked Bill how many XB-21 Prosports had been built. I recall the number being in the mid 30's,but I don't recall the exact number.

xb03fs

How many 2+2 do you think were made? They dropped way off in popularity after the 2 seaters arrived, but I suspect, more of them were made than prosports

whipper

Hello All,

My name is Mike and this is my first post. I hoped to be able to see a new SS2000 Excel at a boat shows in early 2017. I have not seen a SS2000 Excel in person, only pictures.

It looks like seeing a 2017 SS2000 Excel at a boat shows this year will not happen.

Thanks for the information.

Mike from the Chicago area.

Well if your buying an SS your buying one of the sweetest looking fastest 20 ft sport boats in the world. I envy you!! I would love to have an SS with a 260 or 280 !! Even a 225 would work for me in an SS. After 11 years with my GSE and 225 and seeing all the different Allison's and performance a ProSport with 300xs would be my dream boat today with an XR 300 drag for kicks and giggles. That is if i win the loto. hehe Ive looked at Talons ,STV,s Tuff, Progression,Cougars ect ect... And theirs no other boat i would rather have than an Allison. Built exactly how they should be.