xb 2002

brund

Looking for a xb 2002 with or without power have cash.let me know what you have 715 886-3905 (I miss my ally)

JohnT3

I have one that I am getting ready to place back up for sale. I am selling for my fishing partner (of 40 yrs) widow. He passed in May and I really need to get this rig sold and out of her garage.
Here is the previous post. This is a nice boat and strong motor. Let me know if your interested. No reasonable offer refused. Tried to attach pictures but was unsuccessful. I will be glad to send you some if you will give me your email.
Thanks in advance.
John

Boat and motor purchased New in 2000. This rig has been "babied" since new. Boat is platinum with black trim and platinum wings. New carpet, one pedestal, one sit down and bench seating included. Motor has always been well maintained and not run hard. New rings installed with less than 6 hrs. Just picked up rig from Lawrenceburg Marine. I had them check out the motor only because it had sat for about 7 months. Motor checked out great. I was told that this is the "big bearing" 260. Compression was 125 lbs. across all cylinders, 2% leak down and it was dyno tested which was great. This was our tournament fishing rig....no need to run hard because no one could keep up with us at cruising speed. 24v OMC hand control, good batteries with 2 bank on board charger. Single axle trailer in good shape with new bearings and tires. Lowrance LCD on bow and driver with Vexilar in-dash flasher. Also comes with black Allison custom cover. Always garage kept.

Serious inquires only..... $17,500
NO text please.
John....two five six--975-7697

brund

image.jpg image.jpg Well I made a trip to Texas and I came back with a 1989 xb 2002 pro comp. Thanks for the replies

Attachments

Last edited: