2017 ProSport

scj

IMG_3524.JPG IMG_3520.JPG IMG_3517.JPG We picked up our new ProSport!
The pictures do not do the color justice.
As you may know I'm fond of orange. The Porsche red Allison uses, has a lot of orange tones in a t and when the sun hits it, it's exactly the shade of red I was hoping for.

Lots to do before I get it on the water.....

scj

Love the color , lets see the seats . Very nice ! What's the chrome bar on the trailer a step ?thats a nice option !
I'll get some pictures of the interior tomorrow. It's in a million pieces at the moment......

The stainless steel post is the hand hold for the new step that assists in getting on and off the front deck. Darris calls it the "step right up". It'll fit/retrofit onto any Boatmate trailer built for the XB-21's. Comes standard on the Elite boats and now an option when you buy. It 's nice when you're at the ramp loading the boat by yourself.

scj

Yes, I seen Terry's boat (Allison rep) and really liked the contrast it adds....

We'll take a lot better pictures when we get it to the lake but I really doubt I can get all the rigging complete tomorrow.

scj

The post is removable on the step.
All it takes to install the step is to remove the two bolts that hold the winch on and install the support bracket below the winch.

I'm excited to get power on the boat as this is the first one I've had with a Stealth charger and LED's throughout in all the compartments plus I've got to learn how to use the new Ulterra..........

Mick

Steve, beautiful rig man!! You really nail it when picking your colors lmty!! Wish I lived closer cuz I'm sure the pics don't do any justice.. One day hopefully my path takes me to a new as well.

mittenbass

Awesome rig Steve. Should put up some good numbers when you get it propped right.

wasmeneh

Gee Steve looks like my 2003 I sold after I bought your 2+2. The guy that bought it brought it back to Tennessee. Looks great, like the step is it going up on the Allison page for sale do I dare asked how much? Since I fish alone most of the time it would come in handy. I have noticed at theNCe ramps I'm backing deeper than on my 03.

scj

I didn't ask the specific price of the step as it was included in the overall cost but they have them in stock and ready for delivery. Since I ordered mine with the boat, I got it color matched but they have black and silver models to retrofit.

Weighed the boat; 1410# with hydraulic jack plate, seats, tank, steering, radio, two 9" graphs, all gauges and wiring, Stealth charger system, padded carpet, empty tackle trays and bins. Engine weighs 519# with lifting ring, hub and battery cables. Cowl weighs 24#

NOTGSXR

Is there an eped on the front? Looms nice man.. I wish I had the step and swing away tongue on my 2004...!

GotMyAlly

Alright, I gotta know.....how's the trailer fit on this one?

If Allison is really listening to customer feedback, they oughta be paying more attention to trailer fitment.

scj

We pulled it off of the trailer to weigh it then sat it back down, I was surprised how well it fit evenly to the boat.

I put 30 gallon of fuel in it, installed the batteries and engine and so far I have no complaints. We'll see how it holds up........

scj

What I always liked about Porsche Red is that it has a lot of orange in it. In certain lighting conditions, it looks more orange than red........