Lightweight battery

90 5.0

Antigravity, voltfreak and shori are the ones I see the most.

I got a Walmart standard battery and a lawn tractor battery for 24v up in mine though!

SLOmofo

I use 2 Odyssey 680's . I made a contraption that allows both to be in Parallel for starting, charging, running and 12 volt trim. It switches to series, so there is 24 volts for the up trim. Also since 12 volt is way to fast for incremental trim adjustments it also can turn on a pulse modulator that can be adjusted for any voltage but still gives full amperage.
FSCN4321.JPG DSCN4336.JPG SCAN0002.JPG

SLOmofo

That's pretty nice gary
Thank you.
It works great for what I have to deal with. I have the turn signal type trim switches. Left hand up and down is the variable voltage so I can fine adjust. Right down is 12 volt and right up is 24 volt.
The switch on the cowl is 12 volts both up and down.
Then I have a Galen trim limit switch. It is powered by the Vipec computer. Two thresholds have to occur. 1. 4,500 rpm and 2. 90% throttle opening, only then is 24v power is sent to the trim limit circuit. I did this because my mind can't delay 3/4 of a second from throttle slap to finger up.

I'm a auto mechanic by trade and have always loved figuring out electrical problems. Being its a 3 wire trim pump....