WTB 280 front half

Dave Hensley

I hope you are trusting enough to send it to the original poster, pay the shipping, so that he can "inspect" it. Then when he calls you and says that it needs more work to suit his needs you will pony up whatever funds necessary to suit him. Or maybe you just ask him to send the front half back to you that you aren't interested in spending money on it. You even offer to pay return shipping. But instead the OP decides he will make the deal he wants and sends you a 2.4 fishing motor front half in like new condition that is worthless. Sound familiar Gohr?? fnshrmaster wouldn't stoop that low, too bad people like you screw up the game for folks that try to do the right thing when they are looking for parts. Thanks Kurt. See you soon Gohr. As far as picking up the phone to call?? I would recommend anyone doing business with you have text or email documentation of any arrangements they make with you. Better yet they should avoid you completely as you have a history of extortion and fraud. Better even yet, use the US Postal Service. They eat tools like Gohr for lunch.

Last edited:

Dave Hensley

Never saw a 280 with a " stater"....ignorant. Not as easy as your Facebook page to just erase what you don't want others to see, huh? I can't hear you little man.

Last edited:

Specboatops

Yea I had a bad dealing with the guy too, shame, lots of potential to be a stand up guy ( very knowledgeable) but instead would rather make excuses and rip you off..... NOT a fan of B.G.

BGohr

Dave, refrain from your childish efforts to make yourself look good, you tried to F--k me and got caught, leave it at that and quit trying to make yourself look good. I'm tired of your BS, and you do not want to see me, it may turn out bad for you if you haven't been warned yet.

Jon

Supporting Member
Dave, refrain from your childish efforts to make yourself look good, you tried to F--k me and got caught, leave it at that and quit trying to make yourself look good. I'm tired of your BS, and you do not want to see me, it may turn out bad for you if you haven't been warned yet.
What's all of this about, Bill? Why not tell us what happened?

Dave Hensley

I am sure everyone would like to hear your side of it Bill. Kind of hard to screw a person over when you ask me to send a block for you to "inspect", pay the shipping, you say you can't use it like it is and then hold me hostage over what you want done to it. I know doing the right thing is hard for you as several folks have called me and related similar stories how you make a habit of extorting goods and services. Even your close knit group of cronies spilled their guts about your dealings. You are a common thief. Scream and Fly caught up with you long ago, Childish efforts? Not wanting to have a written record of your dealings and everything by phone is your MO so coming out where others can understand you are not to be trusted is a public service. You had the chance to send my block back and all would have been good. I asked for you to send it back and offered to pay return shipping a dozen times, instead you send a block with out the matching front half , even though it had been welded on, and think your cute and clever. I will take your warning as an invitation. Best thing you could do would be make this right before you have a chance to meet me. Your idle threats are laughable, you won't even answer texts or phone calls. Bill would you like Jon to post the entire conversation from the PM's on this board when you were begging me to send you the block and all the text messages where we discussed it and you told me I needed to pay for re-sleeving it and I said send it back? That might be interesting as once things weren't going your way you didn't want to text any longer, just phone calls.

Last edited:

Dave Hensley

Where did your post go Gohr?? Get used to it. You were outed on this forum and Scream& Fly banned you for your lack of integrity and ethics. Where you going next? It takes no time to find you and your chops will be busted every time you show up. The truth only hurts when it is supposed to. For those reading this thread Bill Gohr answered the original post saying he had a 280 front half with a dime sized hole in it. Be forewarned if you think about doing any business with this guy from a distance. He knows he can rip you off and hide behind local and federal law enforcement being too busy to deal with small claims. He is a common thief who wants all communication by phone call so no records are available after the fact.

Last edited:

Dave Hensley

Where are you Gohr? This is one of the only forums you are not banned from. Better speak up. 5143 people have read about your "business" practices on S&F and you can't even respond. I hope that "junk"block ,as you called it, was worth getting your name drug through the mud. :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Last edited:

Specboatops

Where are you Gohr? This is one of the only forums you are not banned from. Better speak up. 5143 people have read about your "business" practices on S&F and you can't even respond. I hope that "junk"block ,as you called it, was worth getting your name drug through the mud. :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

I don't think he really cares....

Dave Hensley

I have been told "you knew what I was when you took me in". No truer words were ever spoken. Sometimes when you give the benefit of the doubt you get the weenie. I hope Gohr is enjoying his ill gotten Drag block. Hope his azz gets dusted every time he runs it.