Charger plugs

wasmeneh

For those of you that have removed your onboard charger from the boat and moved it to a garage wall, what are you using to connect the wires to the batteries? Pic's would be great.... I would like to do the same but would like to have three sets of quick connect male and female plugs already to make connections, any thoughts???

GotMyAlly

I just reread your post. The connectors above would be overkill for charger leads. I'd just go to autozone and get some two wire trailer plugs. Cheap and readily available.

wasmeneh

I ordered some plugs like the ones that come on the small motorcycle chargers, should work had I thought about trailer plugs I could have used them. Thanks I think the charging wires are only 16 guage on my 3 bank charger.

GotMyAlly

That should handle the 10-15 amps from the charger just fine.

I thought you were wanting quick disconnects to remove the batteries without taking the terminal nuts off everytime when I first read the post.

wasmeneh

I found a 6 pin trailer light connector on Amazon that's square that I decided to use, only one plug to plug in rather than 3. Thanks
Mike
Just trying to lighten the 03 up a little, this way I canmove some of my tackle to that compartment rather than the front one.