Yo

Luketrician

Been awhile since I have been active around here. Just checking in. Hope everyone is doing well.

Cheers,
Luke

skewby

don't lie to luke roger you've changed boats 3 times since he's been up riding with us. how's life treating you luke

Luketrician

I am doing better than I deserve Skewby! haha Got busy with work, and me and the wife had our second son Jackson, this past July.. Hey Roger! Good-ness, 3 botes huh? Yeah, its time to catch up with yall for sure. I still got my white 02, just got my injectors and ecu fixed..ready to do some lake testing, (waiting on a new throttle cable, is the last hold up)..

rmills280

I would say that skewby has traded 3 times since you been up also, he's went big time with a xb21 prosport. congrats on the new addition to the family.

skewby

congrats luke on the new lil 'en. holler when you get back together and we can get out and run the bar, always good seeing and hanging out with you.

Luketrician

Skewby is that true? Have you changed?? Did you step up to the XB21 Big leagues?? Haha..thaks on the congrats guys..can't believe I have got 2 boys! Life is grand!

skewby

yep i'm in a 21. i drove vances a few years ago and fell in love with it and new i'd have to find one