XR 01

nort

I've got a 1990 XR01 Mod VP for sale.
Pm me your email address and I'll forward you pics or check out the ad on S&F. Do a search for "1990 XR01 Mod VP"

Jon

Supporting Member
Thinking of getting a 2001XR anyone looking for a change?
I've been looking daily since August. Three have popped up which were not painted, and as Nort said, he has a sharp boat as well. They are very hard to find, and I'm still looking, so good luck :)

ragtopvet

Wow. That is a sharp boat. I wonder what makes someone buy a boat and then just let it sit?

EDIT: The yellow XR posting is from 2011. I seriously doubt it is still for sale.
After I posted it I saw the 2011 date, but it was added to the Boatzez website Dec.19 2015?

Last edited:

Jon

Supporting Member
After I posted it I saw the 2011 date, but it was added to the Boatzez website Dec.19 2015?
I sent the guy a message. I can't imagine he's still sitting on it. Does anyone recognize it? I can't imagine there are too many new yellow XR's running around.

Boatzez is an indexing site, and simply pulls in listings from other sites. I wonder if they just added powerboatlistings to the list of sites which they are watching?

Jon

Supporting Member
Thinking of getting a 2001XR anyone looking for a change?
Have you looked at the 2 or 3 for sale on FB? I have also been approached by some who do not have theirs for sale, but are wanting to sell. All so far have some paint or are in iffy condition.

Jon

Supporting Member
Dave, this other guy is my competition. Wait until after I buy a boat, then I'm happy to help him find one.... Dave meant to say XR's are great to buy in July. Wait until then to look :)

Reel Life

Yeah, I saw the ones on S&F.... I was really looking more for a project this winter than a boat that's ready to go. I'm not selling my GS and my wife would probably shoot me if I pull up with another Allison. We already have 2 boats and the daughters Eliminator makes three.....I think I better stand down.
But thanks for the help.
Mark