Recent content by yellowbull

1. Y

It's making me want another boat. Do you want to buy a custom Roadstar...

It's making me want another boat. Do you want to buy a custom Roadstar. http://raleigh.craigslist.org/mcy/950045919.html Or trade me a 100mph boat for it.
  2. Y

1998 Allison xb2003, 2.5 260

Still for sale. I just updated the first post. Will seperate. Thanks, Dion
  3. Y

26 or 28 ET

If you had your choice on a xb2003 with a non rev limited 260, which prop what you get? A 26 or 28 ET. Also what would be the rpm and mph difference in the 2 ? Thanks, Dion
  4. Y

1998 Allison xb2003, 2.5 260

1998 Allison xb2003 1998 Allison xb2003 Prosport T. It's pretty much loaded. Brand new hydraulic steering from Allison, new graphics from Allison, OMC high thrust troller just rebuilt last year, optima battery's, LMS 332c gps sonar, x85 sonar, carpet just replaced over the winter ( grey with...
  5. Y

XB2003 Progress

Thanks guys. I did the checkerboard stripes myself and they don't look real good up close. I found some cheap rolls of it and started playing around with where to put it. This is where it's going so I guess I'll have it done by someone that knows what they are doing. The Bullet has 1 of those...
  6. Y

XB2003 Progress

Put me a new checkerboard stripe down the Ally. Also did some new rigging to the motor. There are a couple of new things under the cowl to. Hint -- it's still a 2.5 but now it has this cool looking horn sticking out the front and man did it wake this rig up. Them 225 stickers are going to break...
  7. Y

Removable OMC troller

Does anyone make a quick realease for a OMC trolling motor? It's on a xb2003. Thanks, Dion
  8. Y

Need A Favor

I'm out of town and can't get to my boat.1998 xb2003. I want to order some cup holders, grab handles, and hose bezels for the back of the boat. I need to know what size these things are. Dummy me did not measure them before I left yesterday. Where is the best place to buy them from? I am...
  9. Y

SeaStarHyd. Steering on an "A"boat

I just put my complete kit on my xb2003 that I got from Lee Sanderson. Ordered it on Monday and it was at my door Wednesday. Awesome service there. The install went well. Every single piece that you need is in the kit. I've only had my boat out 3 times since I've had it. The first time with...
  10. Y

XB2003 How big is your lip?

What lake did you go to NcLakeman? I see that you run Falls some. I just bought a xb2003 and working on getting it setup right. Maybe we can get together sometime. Cya, Dion
  11. Y

getting close to first run

Yeah, that's a very good question. Ask me how I know LOL. I thought just because I could drive a bullet 96mph that an Allison at 90 should be no problem. All I can say is that the sides of my boat are real clean now. Cya, Dion
  12. Y

xb2003 ????

Looks to me like it's a weld in tab. Dion
  13. Y

xb2003 ????

The trim is 1 thing that I know I'm not over doing ( is that a word lol ). The 1 thing that is really bothering me is the torque steer. The guy I bought the boat from talked like it did not have any so I dropped the motor back down to where it was when I got it ( 1.75 below ) and it did get...
  14. Y

xb2003 ????

Good #'s dude. I can't seem to get the hang of this Ally thing. I have no problem driving Bullets in the mid 90's but dang I'm all over the lake in this thing. I ran 88 2 different times but I felt so out of control that it was'nt funny. The pro et has got some unreal stern lift. Between that...
  15. Y

xb2003 ????

The 225 on the Bullet had your normal hop ups. Flywheel, svs, recurved ecu, and I don't really know what else was done LOL. It just took it a while to get there. The Aboat is staying stock for now. Atleast untill I get the garage big enough to get it in without using a floor jack LMAO. Cya, Dion