Recent content by willyp

1. W

Need help!!

As true friends, I need your opinion/help. Really need your advice for a serious problem. I have suspected for some time now that the little woman has been cheating. The usual signs; phone rings, if I answer the caller hangs up, going out with the girls a lot. Anyway last night about midnight...
  2. W

Need a cannon

Its fun to shoot. It will scare the hell out of you if you are not expecting it,
  3. W

Need a cannon

Its a 3/4 scale civil war cannon.
  4. W

2003 200 XS Warning horn problem (help!!!)

I have the same setup.(2003/200XS) Mine will do the same thing when I run hard down the river and stop and fish a location for a short period less than a minute or two and start up and suddenly try to get on plane. I will get the warning beep and the smartcraft will go into guardian mode. You...
  5. W

Boat Registration Number's Police

I know what you mean. I put some fancy ones on my boat. I hadnt had any problems. I think its who stopped you. I ran around for about a 2 months with nothing at all before I got my letters and numbers in. Its said that you have to put any at all on there. Sure does look good with out them.
  6. W

XB2003 Hydraulic Steering

I think running through the rigging hole would be a good idea and plug off the existing cable holes. I believe the hoses are smaller than the cables and more water will come in through those holes.
  7. W

hyd,steering?

I was just fixing to post about when I do mine probably in a couple of weeks does anyone need any of the parts. I dont really want to cut the cables beacuse someone may be able to use them. I looked under there again last night. I am dreading getting the old cables out. Why so many wire ties?
  8. W

hyd,steering?

I talked to Bill at Allison today. Hes got me excited about ordering hydraulic. I have to pay my taxes first then see how I come out then I am going to order one. He said you wont realize how much you are wresling that thing. I bet I do, thats why I called in the first place. Let me know any...
  9. W

Shook's Christmas Surprise!!!!!!

Thats Cool........you da man
  10. W

Getting the hang of it.

Thats approx. what I figuerd It should get to. Which prop is the missing link. I will look into your setup. One question is why so much below the pad? Is that where it performs the best? Thanks for your information
  11. W

Getting the hang of it.

What you thinking chad? I forgot to add its a 200xs not sure what RPM I was turning I know it was over 6 but how much I dont know. I would like to try some different props in the future.
  12. W

Getting the hang of it.

Well I got home early enough today to go to the lake. I ran 83 flat GPS with just me, no water in the live well, no fishing gear. The boat is still set up just the way Joe had it. 1/4" below the pad, 27 trophy, 1.87 gears. Now, Im still no expert on the boat but it seemed like I could have...
  13. W

Why we LOVE fishing

We watch this a work Man thats funny
  14. W

200XS Low voltage

The last time I was out The smart craft beeper went off and was flashing low voltage. I put it on the trailer and came home. I checked all the connections, Battery, Alternator. What else can I check. Possibility of alternator going out. But here is what it was doing. 3000 RPM and under it had...
  15. W

First Attempts

I may look into it once I get the hang of it. Have to save up a little.