1. West Coast Bull

2021 war rally

Must be another fall to Team Fauci
  2. West Coast Bull

2021 war rally

This in interesting for the Shasta family
  3. West Coast Bull

2021 war rally

Clear lake sounds good, it would be nice if the guys with the A boats could use a computer :samesong::soapbox:
  4. West Coast Bull

2021 war rally

Well we have had a lot of rain before. Hopefully we won’t have a zoom call rally
  5. West Coast Bull

2021 war rally

What’s the water level going to be like this year?
  6. West Coast Bull

2021 war rally

Don’t untie your houseboat just yet, the world is entering the twilight zone! How much beer and dog food can the sea squirrel hold on a trip?
  7. West Coast Bull

2021 war rally

Same stuff going on in California thanks to governor Gavin Nuisance o_Oo_O:samesong: Glad you are working and fishing Bob
  8. West Coast Bull

2021 war rally

Looks like prop testing to me
  9. West Coast Bull

WAR 2020

Hope it works out for you bob. o_O
  10. West Coast Bull

WAR 2020

In case you are missing the 2020 rally just look at last year’s picture, it rained 2” today. The $500+++ you would spend on the rally you could put into your boat, let’s see how you spend it.
  11. West Coast Bull

WAR 2020

I guess we got lucky canceling from the weather this time. Sounds like a go salmon plan , and I thought salmon just came from Costco :p;):idiot:
  12. West Coast Bull

WAR 2020

I think I’m out for the May2020 rally! Hopefully we all can get together soon, be safe and healthy everyone
  13. West Coast Bull

WAR 2020

Bob it also says that the “boat launch is free across the road “ free if you don’t park your truck! And we can’t gather at the shuffle board :samesong: If salt Creek is open but we can’t leave our country do we still get a refund?
  14. West Coast Bull

WAR 2020

Who feels confident in going to the rally next month? I understand if you don’t but I feel ok in making the trip if salt creek is open. As long we only bring coors light :LMAO:
  15. West Coast Bull

WAR 2020

Looks good Dub