Recent content by varmint2002

1. V

This year's upgrades

Do Darrises sport master mod. Remove, and re grease steering cables, repaint or replace steering wheel if it looks stupid when I'm done... coating is peeling off metal. new raised Allison logos for side of boat. Rewire trailer, gel coat repair holes where speedo pickup used to be before GPS.
  2. V

Good day on The Bar

rub it in... we still have nearly 2 feet of ice on the lakes
  3. V

2000 Allison XB2003

Beautiful boat Amazing price!
  4. V

Land and Sea Hydraulic Lift

This lift has good slides, brackets, and pump motor but the pump needs work or is no good. If you need parts or want to try and repair the pump give me call. $75.00 + shipping. Thanks Gary 715-475-1510
  5. V

Happy Thanks Giving Michael. Thinking of selling my rig again this spring. used only 3 times...

Happy Thanks Giving Michael. Thinking of selling my rig again this spring. used only 3 times last year. Last time was Albert Lea. Could have used a 22 inch prop that day.
  6. V

Custom bedliner install

I love it. Been thinking about putting in new carpet but this is the way to go for me. Thanks for sharing. Gary
  7. V

Just got back from Canada fishing trip back to the rat rat race. Thanks for the advice on keep...

Just got back from Canada fishing trip back to the rat rat race. Thanks for the advice on keep the 280 stock like the reliability overall. I have some set up changes to make, only thing i didn't try at three lakes is my 26 et Keep in touch. Gary
  8. V

Allison on Chetek lake , WI ?

Id' have never seen a 21 in person that would be worth the trip alone. I can promise from D Ally will give you all the competition you will want. His ride is scary fast!
  9. V

Allison on Chetek lake , WI ?

I fish Chetek, Wissota, lived in EC for 42 years now live in Rice lake just north of Chetek I'm usually on Chetek in the spring, been fishing the lake for 35 years. Would be great to meet other Allys on chetek or Wissota (I was the only Allison on wissota in the 90's early 2000's owned my...
  10. V

92' 2002 comp/280 SS

I still have the boat, I was able to buy another fishing boat for Canada fishing and still keep this one. Kind of glad no serious buyers showed last summer, (your loss believe me :). Also Michael Geissler suggested I race it. I did go to three lakes last year and to one drag race and it was...
  11. V

92' 2002 comp/280 SS

Boat is still available several lookers and a few " I'll take it"s but they never did. Mint boat spend most of the summer in the garage.
  12. V

92' 2002 comp/280 SS

This boat will be in Menomonie WI on Saturday at the UMPBA drags. Good time to get a look at the condition and see how it runs Gary
  13. V

92' 2002 comp/280 SS

The deck lid is from Cabelas so you can get reasonable front access to store stuff. You already no how fun it is to get at stuff up there if you have one. CMC Manual Jack plate on ally 4 inch spacer. Replaced a failed L&S Hyd. Lift with the CMC.
  14. V

92' 2002 comp/280 SS

93 mph, limited by rookie driver error, I was a little off on the trim. Might go to Menomonie WI on the 28th and try again, fun times.
  15. V

Wtb xb2002

http://forum.allisonowners.com/showthread.php?t=12470