Recent content by ty asplin

1. ty asplin

Price

I have a 1991 Mainer 260 without lower unit. Anyone tell me what it is worth???
  2. ty asplin

Prop advice

I guess all the ol guys are gone
  3. ty asplin

Prop advice

Pro elite Xb21. 300 racing merc
  4. ty asplin

The 280's Back

yep that was mine you saw. thanks westy its all better now
  5. ty asplin

The 280's Back

man i hope you have better luck than i did took mine to hydrotec for rebuild 6000 later and 2 trips back motor still screwed up. so then i drove 8 hrs to where i bought the motor and got it fixed right broke it in sunday. its all good now.
  6. ty asplin

how big a prop you have on

how big a prop you have on
  7. ty asplin

Allison's in Missouri

good luck on the mo owners i live in birch tree and have never seen one but i fish norfork in ark. no luck their either
  8. ty asplin

beaver lake

going fishing their the 18 19 20 of april and would love to meet up with another allison
  9. ty asplin

2002 model 300x

i have a 280 bought from reynolds racing last year and was thinking of trading for a 300 if intrested let me know thanks
  10. ty asplin

hey guys thanks for the prop help

took your advice and called todd i was really impressed at the time he took to help me out the prop he set me up with is great it was well worth it...
  11. ty asplin

prop help

running a 27 mazco re now i need a new prop can anyone tell me what prop would be the best on a xb2003 with a 280 im looking for as much speed as i can get with a fishing load this is the first prop i have run so i dont know much
  12. ty asplin

300 on 2003 any advice

how will it handle and will it hit 100mph
  13. ty asplin

prop advice wanted

thanks guys
  14. ty asplin

prop advice wanted

what prop would work the best on 2003 with 200 mariner with bobs nosecone