Recent content by TMc

1. TMc

For Sale : Hydromotive 14.75x28

Prop ran good just not a good hole shot for me with my Taylor mid I didn't have enough exhaust to break it free but it ran good after it got on plane. Fastest I had it was 82 at 5200 with plenty of throttle left but I'm still trying to figure this thing out.
  2. TMc

Sorry . Yes it sold.
  3. TMc

2016 XR-2002

If any one needs an original 20 gallon aluminum fuel tank out of an XR02 I have one for sale needs clean up on the outside but the inside is spotless and it has a sender. $170 shipped.
  4. TMc

2016 XR-2002

Beautiful Boat !!!!! Love that color .
  5. TMc

Hydromotive IV O/T 14.75 x 28 in very good condition used one season. Uses Flo-Torque hub (not included). This prop was labbed for an Allison XR2002. $675.00 plus shipping.
  6. TMc

xr 2002s

I think Allison can get which ever windshield you want. Call Bill.
  7. TMc

King of the Hill

Anybody going to the King Of the Hill at Clarks Hill Lake next month ?
  8. TMc

xr 2002s

Most of ya'll but not everybody likes something black hanging off the back of there boat !! The 05 -06 Corvettes had color called Magnetic Red was candy apple red looked like was a foot deep when shined up good.
  9. TMc

xr 2002s

Thanks it's an all original 1984 gel coat and upholstery is original. I'm still learning how to drive it and the motor has a lot of torque I haven't been in a v-bottom in 20 years and its taking some getting use to. PKSTV I believe your and mine are the same color.
  10. TMc

xr 2002s

Mine is a darker red and white.
  11. TMc

I just wanna try the picture thing :)

How about a XR02 with a OMC.
  12. TMc

I just wanna try the picture thing :)

Todd what prop you running in that photo?
  13. TMc

setup for xb2002 with OMC V4

Running a v-4 case with a v-6 prop shaft had to cut the cavitation plate off to clear the 14 1/2" props though.
  14. TMc

Yea that's on GPS. Haven't tried any other props yet but he has a 25p Hoss Wasp that he got from Steve Smith that he ran on this motor when it was on his Vector and it was 5mph faster than the 26 4 blade on the same boat.This Allison weighs 40 lbs more than the Hydrostream and is 2 mph faster...
  15. TMc

My buddy just rigged one week before last with a 77 140 that is stock other than a set of fitch reed cages with Boysen reeds. His boat weighs 850 without the motor right now he's running 10 inches of set back and 14 1/2 x 26 4 blade Signature Yamaha style prop best speed so far is 71.We think it...