Recent content by Tim Powell

1. Tim Powell

2021 Allison Rally role call

I plan on making it, but I might need someone to pull me around because Mercury is holding my engine hostage.
  2. Tim Powell

Hello allison owners

Welcome
  3. Tim Powell

Welcome, and congrats again!
  4. Tim Powell

2020 rally shirts

2 - 2XL for me 2 - M for Bart (Blake)
  5. Tim Powell

2020 rally

I will try to be there for some of it. Skewby, dont forget to put me down as a sponsor. Call me if needed.
  6. Tim Powell

2000 XB2003

Yes it is.
  7. Tim Powell

Take a ride!

In the XB-21 around legendary Lake X with Speedboat Magazine and Fastbass Marine! https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2120416731358260&id=1603292479737357
  8. Tim Powell

Rigging the Green Machine

Best I have at the moment.
  9. Tim Powell

2000 XB2003

Roughly 430 hours, I have not had time to go through the engine yet. Plan to do so in the next week or so.
  10. Tim Powell

2000 XB2003

Trailer is rusted at the rear crossmember and bunk uprights, I have a new trailer for it but have not had a chance to swap them out yet.
  11. Tim Powell

Rigging the Green Machine

Been busy getting the green machine ready for its trip to Florida. If all goes well she should be road ready after tomorrow. Helix 12 MDI G3N and Ultrex 112/45/Link/MDI Helix 12 MSI G3N All units and troller are linked together, each unit has dedicated power straight from battery, console...
  12. Tim Powell

My new demo ride

Still have some rigging to do, hope to finish it all but the matching engine panels and decals today. The 250 is temporary :D
  13. Tim Powell

My new demo ride

Found this one on the side of the road in Louisville, TN today!