Recent content by Texas Dear

1. T

sad day for allison owners family

Mr. Jim was a great friend and a part of the Allison family. We will really miss him. Our prayers and thoughts are sent to is wife Mary Ann and his family. The Rallies won't be the same without him. I hope I can drive a boat like him when I'm 70+.
  2. T

Props for sale

Props still for sale. $350 each plus ride. Need to get rid of these props. Need to buy another one.
  3. T

2014 MVP award

Congratulations MVP! You deserve it for all the things you do for the rally and our Allison family. Thanks for always willing to help out, listening to others, having a good attitude, and just for having fun. We love you and appreciate everything you do.
  4. T

Pass Fast @ Clinton 2014

nice to meet you Vance see you next year
  5. T

Props for sale

I have 2 props for sale. The first one is a 28 Mercury Chopper 2 that has been cut to a Lightening ET. Stamped on the prop is Hoss 9673. Price $400 plus shipping. The second one is a 28 Hydromotive T4X Fat Shaft. Serial number is HE5134RP27. Todd reworked it last year for me. Price $400...
  6. T

Happy 4th Aowners Family!

Back atcha Red. Can't wait to see you and everybody else at the Rally and please remember what the 4th is for.
  7. T

2014 events

7 days left and can't wait to see the family. Tony please give us a call if you need us to do anything. Let the good times roll.
  8. T

35 years

I am glad that 35 years ago today Monez got me drunk and made me marry her. Its been fun and as long as she lets me have a new boat one day I'll keep her around alittle while longer. I love her very much but she's the one that got the best in of the deal.
  9. T

Prayers for ally owner

prayers sent
  10. T

Happy Birthday

I want to wish my wife and my grandson a Happy Birthday. They were both born on the same day just a few years apart. Monez claims she's 39. I don't know when she stopped counting. My grandson turned 6, how the years fly. I love them both.
  11. T

Happy Birthday

We want to wish a very happy birthday to Tony Clark. He's another year older but we want say how old that is. He's part of our family and we love him. Happy Birthday, Tony!
  12. T

Happy birthday hydromotive gentlemen!!!

i knew them guys were born in a good month like some other people i know happy birthday to the hydromotive guys
  13. T

Newest Allison Owner!

Jeff, Sorry you couldn't wait a couple of years to get mine, but the one you got looks good. Have fun and be careful. Edward Dear
  14. T

Congratulations to the Texas Dears

We would like to thank Lou for selecting us as this year's MVP. It really means alot to us and we are very honored to receive this award. As you could see we were speechless and very touched. It was a very emotional time for us. We enjoy cooking and providing Slippery Nipples for everyone at the...
  15. T

Prayers for Larry jones family

Larry, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Angie will truly be missed. We're here if you need us.